My reasoning for believing NotTazz is really Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My reasoning for believing NotTazz is really Rob

this come up in the Ebola thread last night and i didn't have the time to do it justice (believe it or not i have a life ) so i thought i'd clear things up in this thread thereby not derailing the Ebola thread and when i'm done you'll see that i'm not falling for it and you shouldn't ether

Exhibit A: Rod has done this before

I didn't have to remind you of the "dark times" here on the MB when Dave was being an......................... horses rear-end by bullying users here. Well during those times Rob with help from Dave was playing as me while i was forced against my will to be someone else, it isn't hard for Dave to do this again using Tazz's name and account with Rob behind the scenes.

Exhibit B: Timing

"Tazz" comes back during the one year anniversary of the "dark times", an anniversary that i took off for in remembrance (and also cause i didn't trust anyone here to let the day go by unnoticed), during this time Rob takes off as well and was gone for many days while "Tazz" cemented his place here with post after post after post, coincidence i think not.

Exhibit C: Tazz's 1st Act back on the MB

On his 1st day back he started right off attacking me and attacking my girl like he somehow knows the full story, something tells me Rob had somethings to get of his chest but sadly for him it backfired and i put "Tazz" on ignore thereby cutting off any chance of me seeing his posts.

Exhibit D: Tazz and Rob are Almost Never on at the Same Time

Just cause i have both on ignore doesn't mean i don't keep tabs on them and i've noticed when Robs on Tazz isn't and when Tazz is on Rob isn't. Now yes i know sometimes both Rob and Tazz are on at the sametime but these times are few and far between each other plus we're living in the age of people having more then one computers so it would be easy to pull that one off no problem

well that's my reasoning for not believing that Tazz has come back to us, does anyone have any questions?

sidenote: this is not an attack thread, this is a "joke has run it's course and it's time to put an end to it" thread, nothing more

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

No drama being started in this thread. Nosiree Bob.

Comment

I don't find that argument all that convincing. But I'd sure want to know if it was true, because I'd be annoyed if I had spent all this time trying to reason with somebody that was really just a fake account. (Even though that would, of course, be my own fault. )

So I'll choose to believe the less annoying (and IMHO more likely) situation where they are different people. I'd hate to think Robinson would set me up like that. I'd find the argument more convincing if Tazz only ever interacted with people Robinson was known to have issues with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I'd find the argument more convincing if Tazz only ever interacted with people Robinson was known to have issues with.
        you mean like ME!

just look at my H&P thread then

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          you mean like ME!

just look at my H&P thread then
          The point was, you are NOT the only person Tazz is interacting with. I wasn't saying he WASN'T interacting with you. Just that he isn't LIMITING his interactions to you. Is EVERYBODY that makes fun of you in the H&P thread supposed to be Robinson? Tazz mocking you there isn't exactly unique, even if his crudeness about it is.

In fact, since you have him blocked, he really isn't "interacting" with you at all.
          Mister Ed
          Horse of a Different Color
          Last edited by Mister Ed; 10-25-2014, 01:27 AM.

Comment

The point was, you are NOT the only person Tazz is interacting with. I wasn't saying he WASN'T interacting with you. Just that he isn't LIMITING his interactions to you.

In fact, since you have him blocked, he really isn't "interacting" with you at all.
            have you even looked at the H&P thread

see from time to time (not all the time) i log out of here and when i do i can see what those on the list are saying to or about me and let me tell ya notTazz hasn't been saying alot of "nice" things in the H&P thread (same goes for Rob)

IonFan says

Comment

2nd grade, anyone?

Comment

I don't find that argument all that convincing. But I'd sure want to know if it was true, because I'd be annoyed if I had spent all this time trying to reason with somebody that was really just a fake account. (Even though that would, of course, be my own fault. )

So I'll choose to believe the less annoying (and IMHO more likely) situation where they are different people. I'd hate to think Robinson would set me up like that. I'd find the argument more convincing if Tazz only ever interacted with people Robinson was known to have issues with.
                well for starters you have seen recent photos of me in the ugly mug thread and secondly rob and dave both have other things to worry about instead of being me. and if what ion is saying is true about when he logs out he sees what people on his list say about him he would know im the real me . truth is i think he just wants attention in wich he plays the whole not tazz crap being rob or dave or whatever the fuck they did to the guy.
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 10-25-2014, 01:42 AM.
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  have you even looked at the H&P thread

see from time to time (not all the time) i log out of here and when i do i can see what those on the list are saying to or about me and let me tell ya notTazz hasn't been saying alot of "nice" things in the H&P thread (same goes for Rob)
                  Are you listening to what I am saying? I know full well he's not being nice about you in that thread. But that's hardly unique. Almost everybody in there has mocked you to some degree at one point or another, though some of it was rather gentle. That's kind of the focus of the thread. Tazz is only unique in that he's excessively crude about it.

And, again, if you were listening you would have heard me mention that I don't deny that Tazz IS interacting with you (inasmuch as one CAN "interact" with somebody that has them blocked). My point was that you aren't the only one he is interacting with, even if he is nastier with you.

If you want my opinion, I think you come in for a lot of harshness from Tazz simply because he sees you as an easy target, somebody that he can give a hard time to without others really caring. (Though while there is probably some truth to that perception, I do seem to have observed several people here calling him to task for going too far.) It almost feels like an unpopular kid trying to get ahead by picking on somebody he sees as even less popular than him. I don't know if that's the actual thought process, but that's the sort of middle school vibe I get from the situation. If so, its a shame, because it really isn't a great strategy.

Comment

Here's to hoping this thread is shut down by tomorrow morning.

Comment

Why would it be? I mean, if the Hookers & Pictionary Thread is still going strong, I can't see any reason this would be shut down.

Comment

Are you listening to what I am saying? I know full well he's not being nice about you in that thread. But that's hardly unique. Almost everybody in there has mocked you to some degree at one point or another, though some of it was rather gentle. That's kind of the focus of the thread. Tazz is only unique in that he's excessively crude about it.

And, again, if you were listening you would have heard me mention that I don't deny that Tazz IS interacting with you (inasmuch as one CAN "interact" with somebody that has them blocked). My point was that you aren't the only one he is interacting with, even if he is nastier with you.

If you want my opinion, I think you come in for a lot of harshness from Tazz simply because he sees you as an easy target, somebody that he can give a hard time to without others really caring. (Though while there is probably some truth to that perception, I do seem to have observed several people here calling him to task for going too far.) It almost feels like an unpopular kid trying to get ahead by picking on somebody he sees as even less popular than him. I don't know if that's the actual thought process, but that's the sort of middle school vibe I get from the situation. If so, its a shame, because it really isn't a great strategy.
                        in my defense ed its not about being popular and if any other person not just on this forum but any forum or offline shared the same stuff ion has in that thread you bet your ass i would do the same to them because im sorry and i said this in h a p despite all the possitive replies other members gave ion he still continues to set himself up like he wants the attention. i have read that thread front to back multiple times and many guys gave ion the best advise they can give and yet he dont listen so theres 2 things 1. hes either making up these lies to feel popular or 2. he is just trolling period.

if i had a friend or even a co worker or a family member who brags to me hes paying $160 to bang a whore plus on top of that a huge amount on gifts are you honestly going to say that dosent call for some rude comments?

its sad and pathetic .
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 10-25-2014, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Oh, I admit that he's definitely asking for some ridicule in the H&P thread. I guess I just feel like the degree to which you go after him seems kind of over the top.

Eh, I wasn't trying to contend that my analysis of your possible motives was the truth, but more that that was the vibe I got from it. I don't know what's going on inside your head, obviously.

Comment

Oh, I admit that he's definitely asking for some ridicule in the H&P thread. I guess I just feel like the degree to which you go after him seems kind of over the top.

Eh, I wasn't trying to contend that my analysis of your possible motives was the truth, but more that that was the vibe I got from it. I don't know what's going on inside your head, obviously.

believe me when i say this because its true even the shrinks for the last 27 years dont know whats going on inside my head.

Comment

Why would it be? I mean, if the Hookers & Pictionary Thread is still going strong, I can't see any reason this would be shut down.
                              Because this is more of a blatant "I need attention" thread. Playing games with the forum by logging out to see what people have said that you have on ignore? That's completely childish. Just the fact that Ion would make this thread to gain attention for one of his dilusions of 2 people being the same person is ridiculous. Hell, I'm still not 100% sold on Ionfan being an actual person, but I give him his due.

And trust me when I say this, I'm not sticking up for Tazz, but he does have a very solid point: This thread, like the H&P thread, is all about trolling and getting attention. No guy in their right mind would ever create a thread about a hooker they are falling in love with, ask for advice, objectify the advice when given, and keep repeating the same sad cycle over and over.

I understand people laugh at H&P; hell, it brings a chuckle to my face from time to time. But I seriously have to ask the admin here: hasn't this whole thing gotten way out of hand?

Comment

Working...
                              X