site keeps logging me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site keeps logging me out

has this happened to anyone else? ill be replying and the site will freeze than log me out. it just happened again and i copied what wa son the screan here

im always signed it and have the keep me logged in box checked

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

It just happened to me too. I went backwards, and everything refreshed with my sign in still active. No idea why it happened yet.

Comment

Are you using a different PC or tablet? On what you are using, do you have a choice to enable or accept cookies? It's been a while since I had to deal with windows if that is what you are using.

Comment

I haven't been logged out, but over the last two days or so, this site has been really slow for me and at one point it refused to load at all (Database Error).

Comment

I've gotten a couple of database errors.

Comment

I've had all of the above occur at some point in time, just not lately. My current issue is the slow loading times for opening threads, particularly the threads that have a great deal of replies. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              I've had all of the above occur at some point in time, just not lately. My current issue is the slow loading times for opening threads, particularly the threads that have a great deal of replies. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.
              yep i get those to
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

The site just REALLY hates each and every one of you.

~M~

Comment

Working...
                X