Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Being one of the newest Poozers here, just wanted to say thank you for letting me in the Corp. My name is Ed, I'm 48 and have been into the Lantern Corp for a little while now. I have not quite as much knowledge of the Lanterns as some on here, but just reading lately and seeing what others posts are quite intriguing. I have recently started my collections consisting of statues, figures and collectibles. I must be honest, my 12 year old being into the comic genre, has made me feel young again and has brought me back into this world since my divorce. He is my world and I am proud to share this interest with him. We have done 2 ComicCons so far in the past 2 years, plenty more to come too. I just wanted to introduce myself and a simple Bio. Thanks again.

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

Knowledge comes from experience so read and post away. My knowledge and fandom has grown a lot since I joined here. Even the stuff I do know has been refreshed by talking about it here.

Comment

Welcomes to the forums!

Comment

Thanks for sharing & welcome aboard!

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

Welcome!
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Welcome to our show,welcome to our show.
                We'er planting seeds inside your head be sure they all will grow.
                Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Working...
                X