No announcement yet.

The Official A Game of Thrones Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha hah! Cool. Thanks for confirming the info in the video and your opinions on the host. LOL!
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• He's actually a good host, doing what I see these type of hosts do. Kind of like how on the news anchors they are trained to speak and perform a certain way. This guy is the entertainment host version of that. He does it well, but I find the style irritating as hell.

Comment

• As for the Night's King on the show, that moment between he and Jon Snow was fucking badass. It was a fantastic setup for a future meeting of the two.

Comment

• I'm in shock

Comment

• Motherfuckers. The trashing of Stannis on the show has reached a new level. Book Stannis isn't doing this.

Comment

• Looks like Hizdar wasn't the leader of the Sons of the Harpy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                Motherfuckers. The trashing of Stannis on the show has reached a new level. Book Stannis isn't doing this.
                Show Stannis is dead to me, if book Stannis does this too, I'm gonna need to change my name....

Comment

• i thought the episode was awesome but is it me or does it seem like its dragging a tad bit story wise? i mean christ we didnt see the whitewalkers since what season 3?

also emillia clarke <3
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• In one asshole move Stannis made the Boltons look like good people.
                    Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                    Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

• You think white walker appearances are slow and sparse in the show? In the books they have shown up like all of 4 times. They go away just long enough for you to forget they are a huge looming threat and then BAM they show up to cause some shit. That's actually one of the aspects I like about the White Walkers. All those people and their petty squabbles south of The Wall have NO IDEA what's coming for them.
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I'm still in shock.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannis View Post
                          Show Stannis is dead to me, if book Stannis does this too, I'm gonna need to change my name....
                          Book Stannis wouldn't do this. The three women aren't even with him in the books when we last see him and he couldn't burn her if he wanted to. Remember what his last orders were to Massey? To put Shireen on the throne if he dies in the upcoming battle? Not the orders of a man planning on burning his daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
                            Book Stannis wouldn't do this. The three women aren't even with him in the books when we last see him and he couldn't burn her if he wanted to. Remember what his last orders were to Massey? To put Shireen on the throne if he dies in the upcoming battle? Not the orders of a man planning on burning his daughter.
                            His speech to her about the grayscale problem doesn't sound like something a man planning on burning his daughter would say either

Comment

• The showrunners keep whitewashing some characters like Dany and especially Tyrion to make them less "grey" and more on the side of right. And then characters like Stannis they go out of their way to either steal their thunder, or make them more of a dick than the book version. I don't think there's any way Stannis fans can defend what D&D have done with him on the show, not after last night.

And Stannis isn't even my guy. I'd put him in my top 10 ASOIAF characters, I'm not team Stannis. But man, they are really shitting on him in the show.

Comment

• Yeah I agree. I was totally in Stannis' corner (at least regarding the battle for Winterfell) but not so much after tonight. Now I hope him and the Boltons all go bye bye.
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X