AJB3Art custom costume & art with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJB3Art custom costume & art with it

this was a custom costume i did for halloween this year. it doubled as a track meet costume for a halloween vault. its made from spandex and a velcro detatchable shield, it had to be flexible and detachable cuz i had to pole vault in it, so it had to be functional.

the posters are totally original i didn't steal anything that koi fish is actually a photo i took of one at dave n busters in the palisades mall in NJ altered. actually thats not true i used fractals from my friend who made them for me and a brush pack on deviantart called SWIRLIES in certain parts.

i have a video fo the vault on my facebook, haven't put it on youtube yet.

and FYI i know now the damn movie comes out in JUNE not JULY! ugh i just haven't fixed the text and resubmitted it on my deviantart, located at www.ajb3art.deviantart.com if anyone is interested, other photomanips and cosplay stuff including power battery shots.

Comment

Bahaha!
      what's with the gloves ? short sleeves + gloves =fail +slightly homo

it looks good without gloves on the vault pic but if you wanna pull off the gloves I'd say long sleeves and the gloves on top.

other than that it looks pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by LanternJake View Post
        Bahaha!
        Don't know if the slightly homo part was necessary.

I think you did a fine job, sir. Every Lantern's uniform looks different and reflects the personality of the bearer. Your uniform obviously reflects yours.

Comment

Cool Stuff!
          FAIR PLAY

Comment

Originally posted by LanternJake View Post
            Bahaha!

it looks good without gloves on the vault pic but if you wanna pull off the gloves I'd say long sleeves and the gloves on top.

other than that it looks pretty cool
            well its a matter of opinion. i also do a lot of riddick cosplaying and warrior/armor costuming and am very big on forarm bracers with tanks/short sleeves. suits me. also i cannot vault in long sleeves at all, it hinders my pole plant. also can't vault in gloves. my original mock up looked good enough b4 i made it so that was why, but im not as big as my mock up character either. but i appreciate the honesty! ...sorta haha.

i guess a large influence was teh 'justice lords' episode of JL, i'd never seen short sleeve green lantern (figured more exposed skin is more ring juice in space to keep covered) but it looked cool nad i knew if i ever was one i'd def go sleevless or tank...i was thinking tank for Red Lantern but someone did that VERY well already on deviantart so i canned that. i may still do orange though.

Comment

I like your outfit man you took the suit and made it yours. Good stuff!

My collection and looking for thread have a look!http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15293

Comment

I like it. it reminds me of a GL version of The Matrix

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

I think you did a pretty cool job. Thumbs up!
                  I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

It was pretty good, but not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                      It was pretty good, but not the best.
                      i wish more ppl would put up their awesome stuff, there should really be a cosplay thread all by itself on the mainpage, or just costuming. i've seen some awesome ones w/ the 3m material for logos that light up when u take photos its crazy how good some ppl are w/ costumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X