This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors Bar & Grill

Figured we could use a thread for random off topic and general conversation. If there is a thread like this already by all mean please merge or delete this one.

Quick funny story I wanted to share. Today I received a phone call at work and instead of my standard "Client Dining this is Arnold" greeting, I accidently said, "Client Dining this is Hal"

That's what I get for being on the GLCMB during work lol
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

You're a chef right?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

When I use to work at Macy's I always wore some one else's name tag.

When I use to work at McDonald's I gave my name tag three gold spatulas.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Yes. But that's not my job currently. I am a Conference Room Coordinator
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I use to eat chicken McNuggets while working at McDonald's.

While working at Macy's I exchanged my own shoes with the one on the mannequin.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            I use to eat chicken McNuggets while working at McDonald's.

While working at Macy's I exchanged my own shoes with the one on the mannequin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              Yes.
              Pastry chef or Culinary Arts?

Comment

Pastry Chef.

See my site sdpastries.net

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Well, working at Macy's was like a practice in "how to kill time." Most days, I'd play hide and seek from customers. I usually hid in the Kay Bee Toy store.

Comment

Well, working at Macy's was like a practice in "how to kill time." Most days, I'd play hide and seek from customers. I usually hid in the Kay Bee Toy store.

i worked at wendys for a day, everythign there cooks or 2 and a half mins

Comment

You get what you paid for.

My last days at McDonald's we got this calm shell device that could cook burgers in 30 seconds. Only if I could have 30 seconds abs.

There was this one time at McDonald's where Sylent and I scared some customers. They wrote a letter to the corporate office and called us "The Blackman and Asian kid."

Comment

They wrote a letter to the corporate office and called us "The Blackman and Asian kid."

Comment

lmao nice, oh yea dont forget if you order the biggie size all you get is more drink not any more food

Comment

You get what you paid for.

My last days at McDonald's we got this calm shell device that could cook burgers in 30 seconds. Only if I could have 30 seconds abs.

There was this one time at McDonald's where Sylent and I scared some customers. They wrote a letter to the corporate office and called us "The Blackman and Asian kid."
                              Originally posted by projectile View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X