Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If one of these three GLs had to die, who would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Not at all. Ion might have been something if it'd been allowed to be something, but New Guardians was just an ensemble book, same as Kyle's role in GLC before that was him lost in another ensemble book. New Guardians definitely allocated him some "nice moments," but that's about all.
    I think if Marz had actually got the ongoing he was offered and a better artist that wouldn't butcher the Reis Ion design the series would've been a hit. Had Marz know beforehand it wasn't going to be an ongoing he could've done something else in the beginning besides set up an ongoing supporting cast.

I was genuinely intrigued by the new art retreat setting, the mute artist girl, and the old man who ran the place with his giant 'stache and pipe. The female Thanagarian mercenary was also an interesting new enemy.

To answer the topic question: Guy. His history is the most convoluted and the other two choices can be molded to fit an SJW narrative if needed.

Comment

I'd seriously rather not kill ANY of these 3
      I have a lot of love for John Stewart and Guy Gardner that extends back to when I started reading Green Lantern at 11 years old. And Kyle has his share of fans that wouldn't deserve it either.

But gun to head (being my head) I would begrudgingly kill Kyle.

Comment

Working...
      X