No announcement yet.

Question about Wolverine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark would have had to be home schooled. You can't trust a kid that young not to reveal his super-powers, accidentally or on purpose.

Comment

Yo.

that depends on if he had his boosted physique when he was a kid or not; we've seen them waffle back & forth on the subject depending on the version, and even in the versions when he did, his upbringing was such that he had access to a lot of that good 'ol "country common sense" which would/could help him keep his mouth shut......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I'm pretty sure CIRCUMCISE ALL THE PENISES is a relatively new phenomenon.
        Also, yes. Wolverine with Cancer is just Deadpool.

Comment

Anybody else remember that old episode of Mind of Mencia, on Comedy Central with Carlos Mencia? He has Voiceover Guy mock new films with him, and one of them is Fantastic Four (with Grafunder).

Mencia says he would use his stretching powers to bang chicks in China from his couch at home, and Voiceover Guy says Reed's new name is Fantastic Foreskin Man.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

This whole arguments pointless guys, Wolverine is a chick now. We should be talking about if her cherry was popped yet, and it not... does THAT heal every time? That's awesome and horrifying at the same time. Like the girl on the Daredevil series' character from True Blood...

~//V\\~

Comment

Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
              This whole arguments pointless guys, Wolverine is a chick now. We should be talking about if her cherry was popped yet, and it not... does THAT heal every time? That's awesome and horrifying at the same time. Like the girl on the Daredevil series' character from True Blood...

~//V\\~
              HLY SH!T I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT

so with her it'll be like the 1st time EVERYTIME

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

~//V\\~

Comment

You know that not all women have those, right?
                  OH no wait, this is a GL forum...of course you don't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
                    You know that not all women have those, right?
                    OH no wait, this is a GL forum...of course you don't know that.
                    Looks like we have another minority to add to the list!

Yes... I'm aware that some women are born without a hymen, but I also know that some males are only born with one testicle, or a tiny penis. None of that matters in a conversation about fictional characters. Don't try and insult my intelligence and put me in the same boat as Ion with 'real world' knowledge. I know the difference between they're, their, and there... thank you VERY much. And I also know that 'dingleberries' isn't a term for my testicles.

Assuming everyone here's an idiot sure makes you look smart though!

~//V\\~
                    Ωmega Man
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by Ωmega Man; 04-07-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
                      Don't try and insult my intelligence and put me in the same boat as Ion with 'real world' knowledge. I know the difference between they're, their, and there... thank you VERY much. And I also know that 'dingleberries' isn't a term for my testicles.

Assuming everyone here's an idiot sure makes you look smart though!

~//V\\~
                      + YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

(cut to 1:30 for my reaction)

anyway i'm surprised no one posted this

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

while i was gone

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I hate these kind of discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          I'm not sure I could classify what kind of discussion this is.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                            I'm surprised the savior of DC Comics even started a thread on this to be honest. Haven't had a discussion like this since Mallrats still aired on tv...

~//V\\~

Comment

Working...
                            X