No announcement yet.

C2E2 Chicago 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Garth Ennis comes to WonderCon so I could have him sign my Crossed trade.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Eliza Dushku added

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

• Nice. I wonder how much she'll charge for a pic and an autograph.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Her autograph is $40.00

Patton Oswalt and Chris Hemsworth (Thor) added

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

• $40 is too high for Elisha, but I would have considered it depending on what she looked like. I can't remember how much I paid for Hayden Pantierre (sp) autograph.

Comment

• I wouldn;t pay shit for her autograph. now her number on the other hand

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                $40 is too high for Elisha, but I would have considered it depending on what she looked like. I can't remember how much I paid for Hayden Pantierre (sp) autograph.
                It was $40. You paid for me. We both were shocked at the price and the fact that they made us put our cameras away when we got close to the front of the line.

I'd pay the $40 IF AND ONLY IF I got to take a photo with Elisha. Anything else and I throw up deuces and pull back the index finger.

Comment

• Wow! I must have supressed that. I can't imagine we paid $40 for Hayden's autograph. It was a rip off we couldn't have a photo with her.

Comment

• check this out for c2e2
                    DC Direct Exclusive Action Figures
                    BRIGHTEST DAY: WHITE LANTERN BATMAN and BRIGHTEST DAY: WHITE LANTERN FLASH DC Direct Action Figures. (Limited to 1000 of each figure)

Limited to two figures (one each) per wristband. Wristband required in order to purchase. $20.00 each.

Comment

• Awh man, they'll probably be the exclusives for WonderCon too which means Sylent, Jay Burg and I will probably standing in line to win a wristband as it will most likely be a raffle.

Comment

• I'll be standing there with you at WonderCon. Hopefully we won't have to waste a full day in line(s).

Comment

• Word!

Friday isn't a very crowded day, so that's when I plan to try and win the wristband.

Comment

• I don't think they'll do a raffle. NYCC was unbelievably crowded and everyone got a figure with no hassle. They even had tons of leftovers. If it is a raffle, oh well. I always win anyway.

Comment

• I hope there is not a raffle. However, it says it's limited to only a $1000 pieces which is more than half less than Black Lantern Hal and White Lantern Sinestro.

Comment

• wow white lantern bats and flash, whos going c2e2??? im in the uk and will happly pay for some one to get these for me!! aswell as a finders fee and post to me!! please pm me if your goin and dont mind grabin a fan across the pond a treat!!
                                WTB Green Lantern Action Figures Series 2: Salaak
                                Green Lantern Action Figures Series 3: Batman As Green Lantern
                                And the 5 SDCC Hal Jordans PLEASE pm me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X