No announcement yet.

2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's BS!! I followed the rules to the letter and still got screwed!

Comment

what are they all gone already?
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

still in the 20000's

Comment

No, but being this far back in line doesn't exactly give me high hopes.

It seems to be going down between 500 and 700 every 3 minutes.

Comment

I'm seeing signs on twitter that the line is moving, and moving swiftly.
            So...there's that at least.

Comment

its saying four day inventroy is low.

Comment

Damn.

Online registration is currently helping other customers. 4-day badge inventory is running low and your desired badge category may be sold out before you begin your online registration session.

Comment

FUCK!!!

Comic-Con 4-day badges are no longer available. Single day badges are still available. If you do not wish to purchase single day badges, please close your browser window to allow another registrant a chance to enter the waiting room.

Comment

I wonder if you bought single days this time would they still allow you to try again for a four day at open reg and the return the single day
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Saturday gone

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        I wonder if you bought single days this time would they still allow you to try again for a four day at open reg and the return the single day
                        I was wondering the same thing. I had to ask Primus to get me my passes because I was so far back in line. I ended up with all the single day passes and I got my wife Friday - Sunday. The only saving grace to this is we'll get WB bags every day.

This is why I voted for onsite registration. This will be the first year in a LONG stretch that I didn't get a 4-day badge.

Comment

Yea my roommate got Thursday Friday and Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                            I was wondering the same thing. I had to ask Primus to get me my passes because I was so far back in line. I ended up with all the single day passes and I got my wife Friday - Sunday. The only saving grace to this is we'll get WB bags every day.

This is why I voted for onsite registration. This will be the first year in a LONG stretch that I didn't get a 4-day badge.

They had a sign up at this years con, that if you have thurs,fri,sat,sunday single day badges. They will just give you a full badge. Im thinking they might do it for 2013 too.

Wasn't able to get a 4 day. Got 4 single days.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I'd like to hear from an SDCC rep. how this process was any better than before. Initially, they made it sound as if everyone that had 4-day passes would be able to get one for 2013. I'm sure there are people that have been going for years that didn't get 4-day passes this time around.

Oh well. I'm done complaining. What's done is done.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                              They had a sign up at this years con, that if you have thurs,fri,sat,sunday single day badges. They will just give you a full badge. Im thinking they might do it for 2013 too.

Wasn't able to get a 4 day. Got 4 single days.
                              Hmm... I'd rather register every day and get my souvenir bags.
                              Sylent_Asassin
                              Black Lantern
                              Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 08-04-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Yeah, me too. And after I was done a friend of mine who was all set in the first ten minutes of the sale was like:

Oh Crap! We should have coordinated!

Alas.

I was concerned about next year's pre-reg, and whether or not only people with 4-day passes will be able to participate, but Tumblr is telling me that any combination of passes will be able to participate in today's sale.

I've never gotten four days individual before, do I really have to wait in that line every day to get in?

Comment

Working...
                                X