Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming DC Figures (New52 Teen Titans, Crime Syndicate, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That new GL toy reminded me of that guy from Threshold:

Comment

New 52 Mr. Freeze is so frakkin' lame it's not even funny! He would DIE with his arms exposed like that!

Comment

What is the fascination with figures of characters that were never depicted or appeared as such in comics (or anywhere else for that matter)? If I buy a figure, it's because I want something immortalized in plastic (or porcelain) that I'm nostalgic about, represents some pivotal moment in comics' history, or helps in team building.

What do I want a zombie Batman, steampunk Flash, or 40s pinup girl Harley Quinn for? When they get to the point of doing THAT kind of shit, I'm off to spend my money on Game Of Thrones figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          I like that (is it from anything?) and the Harley in PJs.
          [/QUOTE]

Yeah it's from the Infinite Crisis game.

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
            What is the fascination with figures of characters that were never depicted or appeared as such in comics (or anywhere else for that matter)? If I buy a figure, it's because I want something immortalized in plastic (or porcelain) that I'm nostalgic about, represents some pivotal moment in comics' history, or helps in team building.

What do I want a zombie Batman, steampunk Flash, or 40s pinup girl Harley Quinn for? When they get to the point of doing THAT kind of shit, I'm off to spend my money on Game Of Thrones figures.
            Zombie Batman is from Batman Black and White (issue 1 IIRC). I like variants, though. I collect Godzilla and GFans are used to color variants. It's a big thing in Japanese toy collecting.

Comment

Batman: Arkham Origins Three Pack

Three of the most dangerous criminals to hit the streets of Gotham City are collected in a special action figure 3-Pack. Based on designs of the hit videogame Batman: Arkham Origins comes Copperhead, The Joker as Red Hood and Deathstroke (unmasked) to add to your collection!

COPPERHEAD - 6.6"
              THE JOKER AS RED HOOD - 7"
              DEATHSTROKE UNMASKED - 6.75"
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

DCC New52 Figures Checklist

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

That's a lot of figures for a short amount of time. DCD/DCC hasn't produced that much since it's heyday about 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar View Post
                    That's a lot of figures for a short amount of time. DCD/DCC hasn't produced that much since it's heyday about 10 years ago.
                    That's true, but where is my White Lantern Kyle?
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                      That's true, but where is my White Lantern Kyle?
                      They'll make it about the time he stops being a White Lantern in the comics. Just so that everybody's GL figures are still out of date.

Comment

Kinda fucked up DEATHstorm has a new52 figure before FIREstorm. Where's the logic in that? And here's hoping we get the split versions of the red Ronnie Firestorm and yellow Jason Firestorm and not just the generic Firestorm we have now...

EDIT: And I DEMAND an Animal Man figure with and without his jacket, so I've got somebody to pose next to Swamp Thing when I get around to buying him. And where in the hell is Deadman?!? You've got 75% of JL Dark's cast and he's nowhere to be seen...

~KL~
                        Ωmega Man
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Ωmega Man; 08-02-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised that Graphitti didn't offer WL Kyle as an exclusive for SDCC 2014.

Comment

Infinite crisis Atomic GL , looks awesome !

Comment

It's about time we got another NEW 52 GL fig:

http://news.toyark.com/2014/11/18/dc...statues-144945

Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

I'll most likely pass on the John Stewart figure as I'm satisfied with the Blackest Night version.

But the Roller Derby Harley Quinn is a must buy for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X