This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also found a little info on Aya in a GL wiki page too

http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/A...imated_Series)

GL13
    Star Sapphire's Love Slave
    Last edited by GL13; 02-07-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• That's actually pretty good.

Comment

• Saturday...MORNINGS? Zzzzzzzz...

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        Good news DC fans! WF has found that Green Lantern: The Animated Series will run on Saturday mornings at 10am(ET) ...

... If you're not a morning person, don't fret because Cartoon Network will also air encore presentations of Saturday-debuting episodes of Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice every Sunday beginning at 10am (ET).
        Uh, it's the same time.

Anyway, that means it'll be on at 7 am here. Blah! Looks like I'll be watching episodes a few weeks late On-Demand. Grrr...
        "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
        "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
        "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
        "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
        *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• Originally posted by CYLON (13) View Post
          Uh, it's the same time.
          + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CYLON (13) View Post
            Saturday...MORNINGS? Zzzzzzzz...

thank god for DvRs huh

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Saturday mornings?

Thankfully I might make a exception.

Comment

• Meh this is no big deal for me. More often than not I am awake by like 8 or 9 on Saturdays
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Meh this is no big deal for me. More often than not I am awake by like 8 or 9 on Saturdays
                  because of work or all night gaming that's the time i'm going to bed lol

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Hahah My body refuses to let me sleep in. I can only sleep till about 10 or 11 am if I was drunk the night before or uo till like 6am.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I hope CN streams this on their site a day or two later.
                      The last fan of 1990s comics
                      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                        I hope CN streams this on their site a day or two later.
                        I would LOVE that, since I don't have cable or satellite. Seems unlikely, though, if my attempts to find legal episodes of some of their other interesting shows on-line is any indication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          Hahah My body refuses to let me sleep in. I can only sleep till about 10 or 11 am if I was drunk the night before or uo till like 6am.
                          I would call 10 or 11 sleeping in really late.

I don't think I've ever stayed up til 6 am unless I didn't sleep at all (which was always unintentional/insomnia).

Comment

• What's wrong with Saturday mornings? Back when I was a kid, Saturday mornings were the best time. Sleepovers, camping out in the living room, and waking up and watching cartoons all day. That was the shit.

Like all of us lazy fuckers aren't going to record every episode anyway. Let kids have some fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                              I hope CN streams this on their site a day or two later.
                              www.1channel.ch my friend

thats how i keep up to speed on the big bang theory

stream it dont download it
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Can't you just watch it straight from the CBS website? Then you're not stealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X