New Superteam Drawings and Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Superteam Drawings and Info.

ok, a lot of people have been wanting new drawings from me, and i still havent gotten to coloring yet T_T
    but, i do have this new inking of my new superteam im creating.
    its called Power Force and its members are:

Ultiman: my "superman" of the group, the leader and the guy with laser vision, he uses nuclear blasts, has some extra strength flight, and a thin force field that protects him.

Mr Mercury: the muscle of the group, he is made of metal and can morph his hands into various constructs whether it be a high tech gun or a giant hammer. his skin is a lot like collosus, and he has great strength.

Flash-Fire: he is like my human torch, but he cant turn his powers off, so his suit stops his flames from gettign out of hand. he is able of create fire constructs and flight.

Sam Archer: known by his team as archer, sam can create energy weapons, but he cant "fire" so he uses a special bow to fire his energy-arrows and has two energy dual blades on his back. he has no quiver because he creates the arrow on the bow when its pulled back.

Rubberband Man: you can probably guess his power, hes my stretchy dude of the team. he is nearly indestructible because of his extreme limits and can also expand his mass and jump incredible distances

Overdrive: my "speedster", she has of course, super speed, and extra strength so she can put it to good use. she can also electrically charge her fist to maximize damage of a high speed punch.

?Un-named?: i still dont have a name for her, but she is an amphibious (spelling? xD) female who can control water, and even turn into water herself. she can create water out of the vapor in the air, so she doesnt have to be near a large body like a lake or ocean.

last, is my villain:
    Exo-Skeleton: servant of the government, Exo-skeleton can control technology and make incredibly detailed constructs in short periods of time. hes able to make armies of robotic minions with hours if he has the resources, and if he doesnt, he can fire force blasts close to telekineses.

now the drawings xD:

here is the "promo-poster" for the team, a giant fight scene
    try to find all 7 members and exoskeleton lol

here is the group shot lol:
    from left to right:
    Overdrive, Rubberband Man, Flash-Fire, Ultiman, Mr Mercury, Sam Archer, unknown, lol

tell me what u think!

It a pretty cool idea but some of your team is to close to current heroes like Rubberband Man = Mr. Fantastic or Plastic Man. You need to be more original with your heroes, which isn't easy believe me, but your headed in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
      It a pretty cool idea but some of your team is to close to current heroes like Rubberband Man = Mr. Fantastic or Plastic Man. You need to be more original with your heroes, which isn't easy believe me, but your headed in the right direction.
      i know their a lot like other heroes, well, most of em, but i like powers like mr fantastic or green lantern, and stretching dudes have been done by every company, one more wouldnt hurt lol xD
      thx for commenting

Comment

I like them. Pretty good design. But as Godmera said, they're not very original. So far I like the ambphibian girl the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Lantern View Post
          I like them. Pretty good design. But as Godmera said, they're not very original. So far I like the ambphibian girl the best.

aah, its so hard to make original characters xD
          for me anyways,
          i love the old fashion powers so much, i rarely create my own.
          and everything i think of has been done lol xD

thx, i like sam archer personally

Comment

Originally posted by BL-Wraith View Post
            aah, its so hard to make original characters xD
            for me anyways,
            i love the old fashion powers so much, i rarely create my own.
            and everything i think of has been done lol xD

thx, i like sam archer personally
            Yeah I've sat around for hours trying to think of original heroes. It's extremely difficult.

Comment

Yeah I've sat around for hours trying to think of original heroes. It's extremely difficult.
              tell me about it lol,
              im hoping a creative backstory and story will help this concept of mine get better
              im saving all that for when i get it all written down xD

Comment

Hey what's going on with the guys' crotches? They look like their's veins coming out. And there bulges are huge.

Comment

That's pretty cool.

Comment

Hey what's going on with the guys' crotches? They look like their's veins coming out. And there bulges are huge.
                    lmao!!
                    its supposed to be like folds on the costume cuz the suits are like tights, but yea, i didnt put much effort there because of the coloring im gonna do.
                    its gonna hide that lol.
                    heres what ive got done so far:

Comment

AWESOME! Can't wait to see the whole thing colored.

Comment

thx

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

They look pretty cool to me Looking forward to seeing them coloured

Comment

Originally posted by jdd19and99 View Post
                              They look pretty cool to me Looking forward to seeing them coloured
                              thx

Comment

Working...
                              X