Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessica and Baz are main characters in "Green Lantern Corps" movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica and Baz are main characters in "Green Lantern Corps" movie?

This article suggests so:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/green...d-more-a161083

The creator of them gets a huge paycheck when they are used in a movie.
    The chief creative officer decides which characters get used in a movie.

Connect the dots.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      The creator of them gets a huge paycheck when they are used in a movie.
      The chief creative officer decides which characters get used in a movie.

Connect the dots.

Comment

Yeah...I smell bullshit on that one.

Comment

^Yeah, I don't believe it. John comes with a ready-made generation of fans. Choosing Jessica and Baz would be like picking lady Thor or Dick Grayson Batman.

Comment

if true i'm out , i will not support this movie at all (but i will see it illegally )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

JC is cool but having her and Baz be the stars of the first GLC movie would be unbelievably stupid

Comment

Do any of you guys still think the Green Lanterns comic is going away?

Comment

Can we stay on topic?

- Ω

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
                    Can we stay on topic?

- Ω
                    I wasn't signed in and didn't have you blocked, so I caught you trolling me for once. It's old, partner. Give it up and move on to a pursuit that really might help you write a Kyle comic someday -- as if that's ever going to happen. Sooner or later you'll have grow up and acknowledge that it won't, and that trolling me won't make you feel any less disappointed about it. I've got nothing to do with that.

Meanwhile, don't tell me that I can't talk about DC's irrationally continuing the Green Lanterns comic in a topic that 's about Baz and Cruz irrationally starring in a GLC movie. The little fits you throw expose you as weaselly and childish.
                    Trey Strain
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by Trey Strain; 06-07-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to pay good money to suffer through these two to hopefully see the characters I do care about in a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                        I wasn't signed in and didn't have you blocked, so I caught you trolling me for once. It's old, partner. Give it up and move on to a pursuit that really might help you write a Kyle comic someday -- as if that's ever going to happen. Sooner or later you'll have grow up and acknowledge that it won't, and that trolling me won't make you feel any less disappointed about it. I've got nothing to do with that.

Meanwhile, don't tell me that I can't talk about DC's irrationally continuing the Green Lanterns comic in a topic that 's about Baz and Cruz irrationally starring in a GLC movie. The little fits you throw expose you as weaselly and childish.
                        Little fits? Telling you that you can't talk about something that has its own sub-forum? I typed five words.... you went on a ****ing shit talking rant. Yep... I'M being the childish one here.

I don't need to tell you your writing sucks, the lack of feedback in your threads is proof enough of that. Talk all the shit you want if it makes you feel better about yourself, and while you're not signed in go ahead and give each of those shitty threads of yours a few more clicks/views cause nobody else is LOL

To get BACK on topic, I don't think WB is dumb enough to make a movie about Baz and Cruz. In the same sense that a Cyborg movie was never gonna happen, the characters just aren't popular enough. WB could try their hand at another tv series and maybe work the characters in eventually, but it's too much of an unnecessary risk to waste millions of dollars on a pair of characters that people aren't interested in.

- Ω

Comment

Working...
                        X