No announcement yet.

The Official Ame-Comi Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Jesse Quick, but she's not showing enough cleavage. I like the Barda and there's something alluring about Raven.

I don't care for the new Wonder Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      Got an email solicitation from Entertainment earth on upcoming Ame Comi figures.

Version 3 of Wonder Woman:

And where's versions 1 & 2? They had different outfits, right?
      Jack T. Chance
      Really knows where his towel is!
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 01-06-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
        And where's versions 1 & 2? They had different outfits, right?
        This is Wonder Woman version 1, which Sylent has.

This is Wonder Woman version 2. I thought about buying, but did not.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          I like the Jesse Quick, but she's not showing enough cleavage. I like the Barda and there's something alluring about Raven.

Yeah, the Jesse Quick is missing the cleavage. That has me contemplating on purchasing it. The Barda one I think I'll buy. I'll probably pass on Raven. I'll liking the 3rd version of Wonder Woman, with the nice cleavage.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Cool Pics!
            I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post

I was thinking the same thing about Jesse Quick, Barda, and Raven, but I'm leaning toward liking Wonder Woman.

Comment

I wish there was some site where you could get these for half price. As a whole, I like the line, but they're just too damn expensive to be a completist.

Comment

I wish they were less expensive too. The actually raised the prices over the last couple of years. They were $49.99 with Wave 1, and increase to $59.99.

Comment

Deula Dent, oh shi-!

Comment

Hey Mods: Is there any way we can change the title of this thread to "the Official Ame-Comi Thread?" or something to that effect?

Regarding these pieces, a friend of mine owns a comic store and might be able to offer them at a moderate discount. If that's the case, I'll be getting them from him. In addition, I'd be helping a friend out and bringing him business.

Primus, you might be interested. The guy that owns the shop is one of the guys that we hung out with at the WonderCon (Derek).

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. Let me know which Ame-Comi he has at a discount. I added a few to my collection over the weekend.

Amazon.com has 1 left on Wonder Girl at $24.99: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

Also 1 left of Huntress at $33.99: http://www.amazon.com/DC-Comics-Ame-...4688456&sr=8-9

Comment

There are going to be Mini Ame-Comi figures. The figures are 5" tall and are retailing for $14.99 each.

Series 1 - January 2011

Series 2 - April 2011

Comment

Hmm... Mini versions of the statues, huh. The price is right, but there's not enough boobage. That's what makes the bigger figures so good. When you look at them, you feel like the boobs are *BAM!!!* in your face.

Comment

Plus the quality of the Mini AmeComi doesn't appear to be as good.

Comment

Yeah, it might be the camera, but the paint jobs look shoddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X