X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tazer View Post

awww, DAMMIT!!! ya beat me to it.....
    Ha! Great minds think alike!

Bang this broad Spy! She clearly needs her plumbing cleaned out, and lord knows YOU could use some drama and excitement in your life. Hell, let her tie you to the bed. Nothing to make you feel more alive than thinking you are about to die.

Okay, now I am just reliving my own youth. Time to move on...

Comment

Even if she isn't technically stalking him, Spy could get a restraining order if he tells her to stop approaching him and she doesn't. Especially if she actually has some kind of mental disorder. What was that movie with Alicia Silverstone... 'the Crush'?

I had a stalker for a bit in high school. I'd get random phone calls in the evening (back in the day when caller ID wasn't the norm and you had to pay for it). She'd tell me she saw me walking to school, talk about the clothes I wore, yadda yadda. Wound up being a friend of one of my best friend's sister that lived down the street. Friend's sister had a crush on me too and about four years later 'Threesome with two chicks' was crossed off my bucket list.

Comment

See Spy? THIS guy gets it!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
          See Spy? THIS guy gets it!
          He doesn't LOL.

I'm one of the blocked ones.

Comment

Damn... I was hoping that A-train was somehow involved with this story.

Comment

That would have made for some comedy gold.

Comment

I saw her yesterday. She is really a sad case. I feel sorry for her.

Comment

A guy told me she said to him. "Do you want to be more than friends?"

He said he told her, "No, I want to be less than friends."

Comment

Working...
                  X