Bekka of New Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bekka of New Genesis

I need some cover art with this character. The Annual just sold me on her backstory, and I'm liking it.

That, and my phone's wallpaper needs a change of pace.

The backstory of Lyssa was really good also.

I didn't get how Bekka overcame the problem of her love powers tho, that didn't seem to be explained. Did she isolate herself in a big room or something. Did the highfather find some device/method to resist? Otherwise how would all the rest of the New Gods not be constantly falling for her when around. Not saying it's a logic hole, but they just didn't seem to cover that aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by sundrop View Post
      The backstory of Lyssa was really good also.

I didn't get how Bekka overcame the problem of her love powers tho, that didn't seem to be explained. Did she isolate herself in a big room or something. Did the highfather find some device/method to resist? Otherwise how would all the rest of the New Gods not be constantly falling for her when around. Not saying it's a logic hole, but they just didn't seem to cover that aspect.

Good question! You don't see the other Sinestro corps members dogging her steps or Arkillo croaking out, ".. for your Love.." as he looks at his stumpy hand.

I'm assuming she has controlled it and it only comes out when she's in battle.

Comment

Seems like Bekka's finally drinking the Sinestro Kool Aid. Question is, how far is she in it for? And will she and Sinestro hit the sheets?

Comment

Working...
        X