Why Kyle's the Ultimate Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Kyle's the Ultimate Male

I just flipped through the one post about Kyle possibly being gay. I'm not complaining everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how self repressed it may be.

Anyway, I figured being a huge Kyle fan I'd just make some reasons why Kyle is not just a dude. But Also the ultimate man.

1. Kyle isn't Afraid to Grow as a Person
    One thing that New Dawn teaches us about Kyle is that he isn't exactly responsible. The death of Alex may be a plot device more then anything else. However, Kyle does do what he can to grow up. In fact the entire "Baptism by Fire" storyline is based on Kyle stepping up and facing his fears. If Kyle was a closet homosexual he wouldn't be willing to grow in all aspects of his life. If anything Kyle is the symbol of overcoming great fear. If that's what he does it's what he'd do in all aspects of his life including his sexuality.

2. He isn't a Womanizer
    So Kyle doesn't sleep with everything that isn't nailed down. Sorry Jordan fans but not even the ultimate weapon in the universe can defeat herpes; then again maybe it can it's never really brought up. Anyway, Kyle is just the kind of guy that's looking for a real relationship. He has/had a strained relationship with his mother and only met his father for about 3 pages. He has serious relationships which is something I completely understand.

Let's be honest Kyle isn't repressed he's kind of picky, and come on if you lived in the DC universe where the only ugly woman is Darkseid's house keeper, you can afford to be picky. So if Kyle is gay because he isn't a man hoe then my fiancee and I need to have a talk.

3. Kiss of Death? Yes please!
    Kyle is reeking in such machismo that woman date him knowing full well they are going to die. Of course Alex could be forgiven, and Donna Troy would have just assumed it could be a freak accident. Who can't be excused is Jenny. She actually broke up with Kyle but she only got so far before the craving sets in. It only takes so long before you can get away from Kyle and you come back for a sweet piece of Kyle construct candy. bam.

Seriously, though Soranik Natu should have been informed better. Frankly I find it odd that she doesn't noticed how much her life insurance premiums shot up about 3,600%. Now so far I only have the compliations and I plan on collecting the individual comics that are not included. So maybe I missed the riveting high school style slide show of how Kyle Rayner can infect you with death.

Still, Kyle Rayner is a player he just plays for keeps, one way or another.

Kyle Rayner the ultimate ladies man. Death be dammed they need a slice of Kyle Pie.

Question: Why would Kyle being gay prevent him from being the Ultimate Male? This post seems to imply you can't be both.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

To bed fair he said "closeted"
      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Right. I just wanted to clear it up and make sure I was understanding him correctly.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

kyle

Because the ultimate male is totally cool and honest about himself. He tries to better himself no matter what. I'm not a homophobe or anything. In fact I'll mention two people who are gay and who are defintly in the catagory of ultimate male. Neil Patrick Harris and Captain Jack Harkness himself John Barrowman. I respect these men regardless of their sexual orientation.

Also don't read to far into what I'm saying it's more of a light hearted rebuttal. There's plenty of biggotry to fight in this world without looking for it where there isn't any.

Comment

Also Roy from Siegfried and Roy because anybody who is willing to work with animals twice there size is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLuv2099 View Post
              Because the ultimate male is totally cool and honest about himself. He tries to better himself no matter what. I'm not a homophobe or anything. In fact I'll mention two people who are gay and who are defintly in the catagory of ultimate male. Neil Patrick Harris and Captain Jack Harkness himself John Barrowman. I respect these men regardless of their sexual orientation.

Also don't read to far into what I'm saying it's more of a light hearted rebuttal. There's plenty of biggotry to fight in this world without looking for it where there isn't any.
              Yea that's why I asked. I just wanted to make sure that was the case. Thanks for clearing it up. I agree completely on NPH he can practically do no wrong.

Comment

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Don't plan the plan if you can't follow through.

Comment

Hahahahahah yes Dr. Horrible FTMFW.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                    Yea that's why I asked. I just wanted to make sure that was the case. Thanks for clearing it up. I agree completely on NPH he can practically do no wrong.
                    He managed to turn the opening of VGAs into a musical
                    Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

yeah the VGAs time I dont have cable tv. It's such a slap in the face to gamers you know? oh well. At least NPH made it better.

Comment

A List of the people the lanterns attract

Alex Dewitt-His first girfriend.Fridge'd
                        Donna-A favourite girlfriend of fans.Technically not fridge'd because she left him
                        Jade-Decided to screw some stranger.Was fridge'd,and came back to life
                        Soranik Natu-Alien space babe and daughter of Sinestro

Power Girl-Apparently had sex with her.Said sex would've resulted in a broken pelvis
                        Carol Ferris-They've had more break-ups than putting on the ring
                        Cowgirl-Falling out of continuity
                        Arisia-Resident jailbait

Ice-I wonder,how do those ice powers work in the bedroom

Katma Tui-Too bad she was fridge'd
                        Fatality-Wants to have an exotic crystal sex session with John

Salakk-Banged two catgirls.Winner

Comment

Well you cant compare other lanterns to salakk. he's just beyond awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            I agree completely on NPH he can practically do no wrong.
                            Oh yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post

Alex Dewitt-His first girfriend.Fridge'd
                              Donna-A favourite girlfriend of fans.Technically not fridge'd because she left him
                              Jade-Decided to screw some stranger.Was fridge'd,and came back to life
                              Soranik Natu-Alien space babe and daughter of Sinestro

Power Girl-Apparently had sex with her.Said sex would've resulted in a broken pelvis
                              Carol Ferris-They've had more break-ups than putting on the ring
                              Cowgirl-Falling out of continuity
                              Arisia-Resident jailbait

Ice-I wonder,how do those ice powers work in the bedroom

Katma Tui-Too bad she was fridge'd
                              Fatality-Wants to have an exotic crystal sex session with John

Salakk-Banged two catgirls.Winner
                              You forgot Kari Limbo for both Guy and Hal!!

And Jade was great too >:{ let us not ...forever remember her for the cheating.

But you are right, Salaak wins this by a long shot. Ultimate male.

Comment

Working...
                              X