Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Thread

Any of you watching this show???

A friend of mine kept nagging me to watch it and in June I started to watched it..

Pretty cool I gotta say.. really like the way Walter White's mind workd..
    Was up to dat on all 4 seasons by the tiem the show started on July 15th..

any one else?
    Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

No. No one has or ever will. We have lives however small and limitedthey may seem.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

I watched the first couple of seasons when the show first came out. But then I got rid of my cable and haven't taken the time to get caught up. It was a pretty good show, a little uncomfortable in spots. lol

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

I watch it. I was late on it though. I started watching in the late 3rd season, unfortunately missing all the earlier seasons. It's a great show though. Walt is startin to swag around like he is a straight gangster. It's kind of funny how he went from being someone who was helpless and stressed with cancer, and seemed somewhat of a "nerd" being a chemist teacher.

I'm surprised more people don't watch it. Both the main actors won Academy Awards last year, the show is put together really well. Unfortunately we are in the final season so it will be over in the next few months.
        BUY, SELL, TRADE & CONSIGN COMICS. GET 120% STORE CREDIT FOR SELLING YOUR COMICS!

Comment

Deadpool.. you just hating because you are not old enough to watch it..

Scarecrow & Smoke.. I started to watch once the 4th season already had ended, in about 2 weeks I watched the 4 seasons on 1 channel . ch and it's a really good series..

I know something crazy is going to happen, now that Walt is all gansta... I sense a war with Mike in the horizon

Comment

Sounds too grim for me. This level of dysfunction can work for me on a limited basis, like a single movie, but on an ongoing basis, I can't derive any enjoyment from watching stuff like this.

Plus I don't have cable, so I couldn't watch this anyway.

Comment

Ed you don't need cable

If you want to do it legally then pay on Netflix, if you don't mind on-line streaming on "illegal" sites then there's a bunch of them..

The Series is good 2nd season not so much, but still watchable..

Still I like Dexter better

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                Ed you don't need cable

If you want to do it legally then pay on Netflix, if you don't mind on-line streaming on "illegal" sites then there's a bunch of them..

The Series is good 2nd season not so much, but still watchable..

Still I like Dexter better
                I wouldn't do it illegally, and there's no way I'd pay to see this series. As I said, it seems too grim for my personal tastes. Maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised and enjoy it anyway, but I'm not willing to invest the money OR time on that possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  I wouldn't do it illegally, and there's no way I'd pay to see this series. As I said, it seems too grim for my personal tastes. Maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised and enjoy it anyway, but I'm not willing to invest the money OR time on that possibility.
                  I think you'd enjoy the first season. Perhaps not later seasons, but from what I know of you, I'd definitely try out the first season.
                  MEH

Comment

I suppose I can see if my library has it. They carry a lot of shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                      I won't lie, the show is grim, and the show is very uncomfortable in situations, but it isn't like Goodfellas, where you watch Ray Liota and Joe Pesci do terrible things, for terrible reasons because they're terrible people, everyone's got this moral grey about them, where they could easily flip from one side to the other. And sometimes that flip is a very slow build.

The showrunner Vince Gillian says it best: "It's about Mr Chips turning into Scarface."

If you've enjoyed any kind of crime fiction, check it out. If not, I won't blame you, I'd just rather give you a better explanation of the show than
                      d3v1lb0y.

Comment

hey ..
                        if you want to read about it.. wiki-it
                        better yet.. click on the link..
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad
                        http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad

Comment

Next to Game Of Thrones This is my current favorite show on TV. It hasn't risen to the level of love I had for Lost, but it's pretty damn good. I got sucked into this show last year so the luster is still on it for me, but waiting week to week for episodes in this final season is really hard.

And Hank is the man!

Comment

I think this past episode (Fifty-One) might be my favorite episode of the series thus far. Just really emotional for all off the characters.
                            MEH

Comment

cant't wait for Skyler & Sister to DIE DIE DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X