Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hypo View Post
    ...why?
    I don't know, just something parallax 2814 said.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yup... I think Kyle should get his own book, based on earth like in the 90's as Earth's resident GL while Hal has his space adventures...

Comment

That would be goddamned fantastic. Hal can play with the rainbow Corps, Kyle can fight non-emotional spectrum supervillains.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

No.
          I like seeing HAL as Sinestro's lap dog!
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Aquaman View Post
            Yup... I think Kyle should get his own book, based on earth like in the 90's as Earth's resident GL while Hal has his space adventures...
            Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
            That would be goddamned fantastic. Hal can play with the rainbow Corps, Kyle can fight non-emotional spectrum supervillains.
            I 100% agree! I hate seeing Kyle being followed by all the corps. Well actuly, there's no white or black lanterns, so that's not all of the corps. I also think that there should be a white lantern series about this guy on earth with cancer and is cured by the last white ring and becomes the last white lantern. And one of his foes could be the last black lantern or Black hand. Also, I think it would maybe be cool if Kyle joined the blue lantern corps. But if he's the earth GL, that maybe a bad idea.
            Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
            No.
            I prefer Sinestro in the yellow corps, or maybe Sinestro in the red lantern corps for a while would be cool.
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
              I 100% agree! I hate seeing Kyle being followed by all the corps. Well actuly, there's no white or black lanterns, so that's not all of the corps. I also think that there should be a white lantern series about this guy on earth with cancer and is cured by the last white ring and becomes the last white lantern. And one of his foes could be the last black lantern or Black hand. Also, I think it would maybe be cool if Kyle joined the blue lantern corps. But if he's the earth GL, that maybe a bad idea.
              I think there could be a book about each and every one of the different color lanterns if written well.

Also, for a while I wanted a Kyle/Blue Lantern ongoing or mini... Still do... i think there's story potential there

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
              No.
              I don't like you anymore.

...actually, I wouldn't mind Hal being Sin's bitch if it favored interesting character development and good storytelling, but the way Johns is handling it, it just seems like lazy writing. It's easier to make Sinestro look good by making Hal act like a total douche, than to prove Sinestro is a badass next to Hal at his finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Aquaman View Post
                I think there could be a book about each and every one of the different color lanterns if written well.

Also, for a while I wanted a Kyle/Blue Lantern ongoing or mini... Still do... i think there's story potential there
                I agree with you 100% with you on the Kyle as a bluelantern miniseries, but as for the a book for every corps thing, that wouldn't be very....practical. We already have 3 books for the green lanterns and 1 for the red lanterns, I think there should be a dark book for the last white lantern that fights super natural beings and black lanterns. Maybe a mini series for sinestro corps if they ever ruturn sinestro to his corps.

Comment

Wouldn't it be near pointless to have Kyle have his own book as a Blue Lantern if a blue ring needs a green one to do much of anything?

Comment

That's gone back and forth quite a few times.
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I know this is kind of out there but if a blue ring needs a green ring what would happen if a blue ring tried to get a charge from a green battery? If it did do anything at all that is. If by some chance it does do something maybe Kyle as a blue lantern could be a stand alone character. But like I said it's a far fetched idea.
                      Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Lantern of Galifrey, you are a genious! That could be a good way to get a decent blue lantern, or maybe this could happen:
                        The Reach destroy the blue lantern corps, but just like Ganthet made a last GL ring and gave it to Kyle, Saint Walker or something forge a new blue lantern ring the works without a GL ring in sight. The blue ring then flies off and lands itself on Kyle even though it was meant for Saint Walker. To begin with, Kyle embraces the blue ring seeing he's a renagade from the GLC, but then in maybe the upcomming GL cross over event Kyle does something heroic with his blue ring and is accepted back into the GLC, so Kyle accepts, but first he has to return his ring to Saint Walker who has been captured and taken over by the Reach. The rest of the mini series would be about saving Saint Walker and destroying the Reach.

The miniseries would be abouut 15 or so issues long and BL Kyle would be featured in a GL cross over. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                        X