Green Lantern costume in Game - OMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern costume in Game - OMG!

So I was playing in Crisis Server, was in Gotham, and I saw a dude named Ultramann wearing a GL Emblem on a Green Uniform? How the hell do you get that?!?

.....And was it any of you dudes/dude-ettes?

Most likely it was the Green Lantern hoodie I keep hearing about.
    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

If there is a Green Lantern hoodie i wish I knew how to get one.

Comment

Something about the "Vault"? I keep hearing that over on the DCUO boards. I am not sure what that is....

Comment

its an even that a player can do once every day that lets you open "gifts" that have $ and items for in game like armor upgrades or style upgrades. If its in the vault then it would be hard to get and probably a rare item that drops.

Comment

I got a Green Lantern hoodie with my speedster "Wind Chill" and a Martian Manhunter hood with my wife's Catwoman/Ravager character. They are gifts you can receive in the Ambush Bug vaults.

Comment

All I know is, I REALLY hope the next expansion is a GL Corps one, so we can become a TRUE GL and not have to resort to wearing a silly hoodie! Hard Light powers are coming and so is the GL Movie, so it makes sense to tie it in! They could have the Sinestro Corps as well as the other color Corps too! Base it on Oa and have us play alien Lanterns and dispatch us on missions in and around Oa and some space sector nearby! Perhaps even have a "Light War" going on! Sprinkle in Evil Star and other GL foes.... if this happens, I will plunk down the $200 for a lifetime Sub in a heartbeat!

Comment

Yeah same here i played in beta and I was really hoping that they would allow people to play as a GL or some lantern corps when this finally came out. I agree they do this i will fork over the $200 for a lifetime sub.

Comment

Of course, it might diminish the fun and uniqueity of being a GL if everywhere you look in-game, everyone has a GL symbol and GL powers.

Comment

That is true but if you have that you can choose to be a different lantern like Red,Yellow,Green, Indigo ect. Then it wont be everyone being a GL. I do agree with you that it would take all the fun out of it but still it would be cool. All i am saying, if not a GL then a honor GL for a mission were you get to play with a ring and look like on for the mission, if nothing else. That is total possible in this game.

Comment

The only cool thing i've gotten from the vault is two faces hoodie dang
                      The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                      Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Well there are 7,200 GL's out there not to mention the 1,000's of Sinestro Corps and other colors so I doubt we'll wear them out! Just as long as they arn't all on Earth! That is why I suggested making an Oa location/zone to be based out of!

Comment

I got a Sinestro Corps Hoodie.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                            Of course, it might diminish the fun and uniqueity of being a GL if everywhere you look in-game, everyone has a GL symbol and GL powers.
                            how unique is it when yur in a game where theres a good percentage of other players who have the same powerset as U do already??

I dont think uniqueness factors in at all; all I know is that *I* would want to be a GL.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I got a Hawkman hoodie but I have seen a guy with "Sinestro" style gloves/gauntlets which I assume is a very rare drop from the Sinestro/John Stewart mission, I've seen other purple items too like a 'Brother Eye' Helmet, a Wonder Girl belt (possessed by myself), Faust's hat, Harley's Hat but not much else in terms of purples.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
                              With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
                              When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
                              "
                              I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X