Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this slip under my radar?!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...31&mode=retail

I didn't even know it'd come out - I don't even remember seeing advance notice or promotion of it.

EDIT: Actually, the only reason I found it was because I was looking for GL License plate frames.
    goldlantern
    Kilowog's Recruit
    Last edited by goldlantern; 10-27-2013, 05:20 AM.

Mmmm. Pretty. I might have to chase one of those down. Amazon has several others, including Superman, Aquaman, and The Joker.

http://www.amazon.com/Comics-Unlimit...figures+mattel
    Evergreen City
    Corps Den Mother
    Last edited by Evergreen City; 10-27-2013, 07:00 AM.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

I picked this up from my LCS about a month ago. I've also seen it at Walmart a couple of times. I kind of regret buying it because there's really nowhere for me to display it within my collection. The other Injustice figures are ugly.

Comment

I thought I was going to have to wait for Figuarts to do their Injustice line - but as it is, I have a shelf of "irregular" GL figures, like the Play Arts Kai, Armored (ninja) GL, the Lego "bionicle" GL, etc. This would probably go on that shelf.

Comment

i just got that the other day, it's nice and all but am i the only one that see Kyle in it and not Hal?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

That's exactly what my wife said - mostly because of the outfit design being different, and that Hal doesn't have an original bone in his body.

Comment

Saw this in a comic shop on Thursday. I really don't think the armoured look suits characters like Green Lantern, Superman or Flash very well, and the design in general is just awful.
              Originally posted by IonFan
              (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
              Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
              Originally posted by Quaker
              I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Depends on the GL. Stel could look awesome with a nice armored design. Kyle as well, if it's construct armor. As a uniform? Eeeh, not so much. That being said, I'm getting the Figuart if they make one. Take it from me, the articulation on this figure is balls horrible.

Comment

Yeah I was going to buy this figure but I don't like the paint job. It needs to have more Green.
                  Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Working...
                  X