Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauntlet101010 View Post
    That'd be a real meta way of telling fans to "get over it."
    Not to mention childish and unprofessional.
    The last fan of 1990s comics
    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
      Not to mention childish and unprofessional.
      Oh, absolutely. And I'd be one of the people targeted by it, just so we're clear. But I'd still find a dark humor in it. I always find it funny when somebody basically insults their own fans. I think its the absurdity of it...

Comment

GL17 & Volthoom. Spoilers enclosed

Does anyone think it funny that Geoff Johns has once again inserted himself into the GL universe as a villain whose superpower is Ret-Conning the universe?

Seems only fitting he ends the series this way.
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Well played.

Comment

Yo.

.............so, the spoiler is that Geoff Johns has written in a character based on himself, that has the *PoWaH!!* to retroactively change universal continuity??

or did I miss something?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Thread merging...Turn this into a discussion not a hate thread.

Comment

I just put spoiler because Volthooms power hadn't really been released yet. Didn't want to spoil that for anyone, thats why I didn't put it in this thread originally.
                "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

SO HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT HAL WILL BEAT THE FIRST LANTERN AS A BLACK LANTERN BECAUSE HE WON'T HAVE ANY EMOTIONS TO TOY WITH, THEREFORE MAKING HIM IMPERVIOUS TO THE FIRST LANTERNS POWER?

Comment

Caps much?

Comment

Well, he's already dead and still seems to have emotions. But being so may make him immune to the First lantern's power. Although that seems a little too easy.

Comment

Yo.

...........Hals dead?

AGAIN??

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

They say he's dead, but he's just inside the black ring. Same with Sinestro and Simon. It looks like they've crossed over to the dead zone, but they're not dead themselves.

Of course, the inside of a black ring didn't look like that before...but who care about continuity?

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                            They say he's dead, but he's just inside the black ring. Same with Sinestro and Simon. It looks like they've crossed over to the dead zone, but they're not dead themselves.

Of course, the inside of a black ring didn't look like that before...but who care about continuity?
                            When has any one been inside of Black Hand's ring? The only time someone has been inside of a Black Ring at any point was Atom and Mera. And that was on a microscopic level.
                            "Chosen"
                            NOT his black friend
                            Last edited by "Chosen"; 02-22-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Yo.

but aside from the fact that BH's ring had a pocket dimension (whereas the others prolly *didnt*), have we seen much in the way of a difference 'tween that & the other b-rings?

Tazer

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                                Yo.

but aside from the fact that BH's ring had a pocket dimension (whereas the others prolly *didnt*), have we seen much in the way of a difference 'tween that & the other b-rings?

Tazer
                                I do not remember seeing anyone else creating constructs with their rings. But also keep in mind that Black Hand is the physical embodiment of Death so I'm sure he can control his ring in ways no one else can.

Comment

Working...
                                X