Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. Like TF: Prime, I´m happy that this is not a spin off. Mostly for any continuity issues it might have with the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      So you're saying you wouldn't support the show? You can count on one hand the number of current good cartoons. I'll at least give it look first and then condemn it.

I'll
      surely watch but who knows about the rest of the world. If they don't watch then we won't get to see certain characters and tap into the potential that the series has.

Comment

Honestly when I read that synopsis, I instantly thought "So they're doing the Emerald Warriors pitch but using Hal instead of Guy.."

Hopefully this is good though. If its like Brave and the Bold, it'll be somewhat enjoyable at least in my opinion.

Comment

I most likely won't be watching it on TV, since I don't get cable and I figure the odds of this being on a regular network are about 0.0000001%.

Comment

Not initially no. Its been confirmed for Cartoon Network.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Its been confirmed for Cartoon Network.
              So basically you are saying it will be incredibly awesome, but because it does not fit some magical CN "standard"... It will prematurely cancelled leaving a fan base in mourning.

Comment

Better Cartoon Network than Nick Toons... I mean, look what happened to Iron Man?

Comment

Originally posted by jourdo View Post
                  So basically you are saying it will be incredibly awesome, but because it does not fit some magical CN "standard"... It will prematurely cancelled leaving a fan base in mourning.
                  Just like every other good show on the Crap Network. As soon as it develops a fan base, BAM! Cancelled... and then they'll add some garbage, almost-anime show to take its place.

Comment

Originally posted by jourdo View Post
                    what?! no! I was just saying that its going to take more than the comics fans to help this show get to those different storylines. CN has no standard. They have great and terrible shows running back to back. And that's including Adult Swim.

Comment

And that's including Adult Swim.
                      QFT... thanks Tim and Eric :|

Comment

You don't like Tim and Eric? On Adult Swim I can't stand Mighty Boosh.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                          QFT... thanks Tim and Eric :|
                          I fucking hate that show with a passion.

Comment

Anything live action on Adult Swim sucks donkey dick.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              Anything live action on Adult Swim sucks donkey dick.
                              Yes

I fucking hate that show with a passion.
                              Absolutely

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                              You don't like Tim and Eric? On Adult Swim I can't stand Mighty Boosh.
                              That one's pretty bad too

Comment

A friend of mine forced me and other friends to watch Frisky Dingo. I think my intelligence level dropped a few points after that. I've never seen anything so fucking stupid.

I remember Toonami, I want that back

Comment

Working...
                                X