Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Megacon Orlando,Fl NEED LOTS OF BLACK LANTERNS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you all can make it, i'll understand bonoferox if the other con has more for ya. i'm stuck in the FL so Megacon is my main con to go to.

If anyone know someone who would dress with me as black lantern hawkman i'd be EXTREMELY happy!

also looking for a black lantern aquaman. i emailed all the people i could that wented last year and did black lantern superman, green arrow, wonderwoman and other to beg for them to be there again this coming year.
    " are you kidding, no one said this was gonna be easy"

Comment

Yeah I'm going to have to wait and see what guest list looks better. Of course if I get a good raise or tax return before then I could try for both

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

characters needed for black lantern meet up/ photo op

List of Black lantern Characters needed for Megacon 2011:

If i'm missing any, please let me know and i'll add it. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------
        Martian Manhunter

Superman (Earth-2)

Wonder Woman

Green Arrow

Super Boy

Atom

Batman

Hawkgirl- taken

Hawkman- taken

Donna Troy

Kid Flash

Aquagirl

Aquaman

Black Hand

Black Mask

Blue Beetle

Elongated Man

Firestorm

Flying Graysons

Hawk (Hank Hall)

Hawk (Holly Granger)

Jade

Katma Tui

LOIS LANE (EARTH-2)

Tempest

Terra

If you'd like to do any of these characters for the meet, please let me know.
        THANKS!!

Comment

*UPDATE***

well, I'm in need of a kyle and a Guy character. My too baled out in favor of doing an iron man suit and the other has compications...sigh. So anyone up to this? And who's going??

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
            You just want to see a pic of her
            SO true.

Originally posted by LanternGurl19 View Post
            lol. too cute.

well. i'm in the process. only starting my helmet. i've decided to make black lantern hawkgirl.

i haven't started the suit yet. and i've left my two friends to do theres on there kyle and guy lanterns on there own. i promise to post pics as soon as i can. i'm so excited!

But yea, if you guys know anyone that would be a black lantern for this con. let me know! spread the word!
            Wow. You're going for about the most complicated option. Well, good luck.

I hope you all can make it, i'll understand bonoferox if the other con has more for ya. i'm stuck in the FL so Megacon is my main con to go to.
            Trapped? Did you fall in a swamp? I understand they're prevalent in Florida.
            The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Yea, I realized this one was gonna take some time. But I wanted to do someone I havent seen done before. And for me yes, it feels like I've fallen in a swamp. I dont have enough money to go to convention outside florida.
              anyone up to being a sugar daddy?? lol j/k

btw bruce i'm constantly distracted by the pic you choose for your profile. lol.

Comment

I live in FL now so I might be going to Megacon. I've been to a few cons before (NY/Boston) but never had the balls to cosplay. I might try it if I can afford it in time.

Not sure I understand your meaning in being stuck in FL either. What area do you live in? I'm in Kissimmee and I absolutely LOVE it here.

I'm considering making the drive up to Atlanta for Dragoncon some time too. I understand that's a pretty big con if not the biggest in the south? Road Trip anyone?

Comment

But I wanted to do someone I havent seen done before.
                  If I had a dollar for every time I wanted that, I could afford to be your sugar daddy.

Comment

^Down, boy! Heel!

So, LanternGurl. Can you show us a preview of your costume? You don't have to be wearing it or even in the photo. I just want to see how it's coming along.

Comment

I will not be able to cosplay but I will be at Mega Con.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        So, LanternGurl. Can you show us a preview of your costume? You don't have to be wearing it or even in the photo. I just want to see how it's coming along.
                        ^Down, boy! Heel!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                          ^Down, boy! Heel!

the dog analogy is perfect ... me thinks silent_asassin would still like her to 'fetch' some pics though ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post

the dog analogy is perfect ... me thinks silent_asassin would still like her to 'fetch' some pics though ... lol
                            And you'd be right.

Comment

...and as usual, you're wrong.^ I just want to see the costume because I'm planning on making one myself. Geez. Not everyone is a hornball like you, Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                                I just want to see the costume because I'm planning on making one myself.
                                So...you're crossdressing?

Comment

Working...
                                X