Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Just RED HEADS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
      All I have to say is wow. I would love to see more of her.
      Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• Mi Razr Droid's wallpaper is a pic of Ms.Lake and today an agetn of mine asked "Is she your wife" and I didn't even thought about it and replied "I fucking wish"...
        HAhaHAhaHAhaHAAAAA

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• yes please!!!

Comment

• Comment

I want to know who this woman is. Get me information!..lol

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Comment

• I shouldn't be here. I waste too much time on this thread. It's like an art gallery.

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                        I want to know who this woman is. Get me information!..lol
                        You mean like address, phone number, what time she returns home and takes a shower ... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          I shouldn't be here. I waste too much time on this thread. It's like an art gallery.
                          Well, it should be (like an art gallery that is)...and art galleries are NEVER a waste of time.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          You mean like address, phone number, what time she returns home and takes a shower ... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            I shouldn't be here. I waste too much time on this thread. It's like an art gallery.

If you can in fact be that detailed, then I wouldn't shy away. lol Little crazy obsession never hurt anyone...well it did but we don't talk about that anymore.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                              Little crazy obsession never hurt anyone...well it did but we don't talk about that anymore.
                              Restraining Order?

Comment

On St.Patricks you post this!!
                                you made my day man!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X