Future's End Sinestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future's End Sinestro

The Sinestro Corps is no longer yellow and Soranik joined them!

Indeed.

Okay ish by FE standards.

Comment

So..Natu´s dead? And Nostromo too?

But I guess this explains how the Black Lanterns return in Green Lantern: FE.
      Orion Pax
      Iolande's Bodyguard
      Last edited by Orion Pax; 09-25-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

No, that was completely different. And, of course, completely unexplained.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
          But..but, I don´t get it then.

I mean, it makes sense, Sinestro gets the Black Lantern back from being dead dead and eventually loses them to the nutter Guardian?

Comment

NO explanation for you! NONE!
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Blame Johns, someway somehow it's his fault.

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                So..Natu´s dead? And Nostromo too?

But I guess this explains how the Black Lanterns return in Green Lantern: FE.
                Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                But..but, I don´t get it then.

I mean, it makes sense, Sinestro gets the Black Lantern back from being dead dead and eventually loses them to the nutter Guardian?
                Hal did "kill" all the Black Lanterns he was fighting in his battle with them in GL:FE right? So why couldn't what happened in Sinestro: FE have taken place after that? That's how I read it.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I don't know where they came from in FE:GL, but I took it here to be that new Korugar was wiped out and Sinestro with his awesome ring prowess was able to use that to tap into the Black Corps power.

Comment

Yeah we don't know where they came from in GL:FE, all we know is Krona at some point took over Black Hands position as head Black. In Sinestro, within Lyssa Draks' skull was the last (I"m guessing) Black Ring, so when Sinestro broke it it came out and he used it to resurrect his Corps.

I do believe Lyssa was for a time imprisoned within the Black Book was she not? Maybe that was Sinestros final request, that she would use that connection to somehow gain a Black Ring for him to use later on.
                    sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Lousy issue. Sinestro on a prison world? And with the originator of the Compassion Corps? Why not make a Indigo Tribe ring then? Nothing made sense in this issue.

Comment

You do realize this is a "five years later" story right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                          Lousy issue. Sinestro on a prison world? And with the originator of the Compassion Corps? Why not make a Indigo Tribe ring then? Nothing made sense in this issue.

Yeah, and I'm assuming he killed Natromo? Along with everybody on the ship. Why????

Just to show he's still an SOB?

Comment

I actually really loved the art and writing in this one, definitely one of my favorite issues, I don't need all the dots to connect it's kind of a far removed "Elseworlds" take on the end of the series.
                            http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X