Clear All

• 2009 Convention Meet-ups!

Ok since the convention season is pretty much over lets plan next year out

this is what I tried to do LAST year!
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Yeah I saw that and it's a good plan

Comment

Planning and actually .......following up on those plans are two totally different things....

Comment

yes this is true, we just need to get more organized

Comment

Whats the first major Con of next year?

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Whats the first major Con of next year?
              New York I think
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

hmmm, depends on the month but thats do-able for me. I've always wanted to go NY anyway..

Comment

New York is a nice place... depending on where you are though

Comment

I'd be in, depending on travel funds. I'm a west coast resident, so whats out here and not dependent on my ability to assassinate to get into?

I actually know the guy who is in charge of pheonix con... thats really just a game con though so no huge help there lol

Comment

What do you guys think of a podcast during one of the events? Lets say we get a nice turnout of members, would any of you want to do a GL podcast from the event? Or a event recap with our thoughts on the con? We could even host it live online while we do it...

just a thought.

Comment

Oct 11th in Gurnee IL is a mini con, its like a flea market for comic fans, lots of good deals! Any Chicagoland guys interested on meeting up, grab some lunch, and get comics!!!

Comment

What do you guys think of a podcast during one of the events? Lets say we get a nice turnout of members, would any of you want to do a GL podcast from the event? Or a event recap with our thoughts on the con? We could even host it live online while we do it...

just a thought.
                          That would be fun... I would love to do that

Comment

me too..lol. Its possible to do it now(without a convention). We'd have to make a small investment in recording but it'd be a nice addition to the site.

"CorpsCast"(maybe?) is an informative talk show dedicated to everything Green Lantern. CorpsCast continues to reach thousands of listeners every month with news, theories, analysis, and much more.

We could use Skype, because I think its free...(i'll check it) http://www.skype.com/allfeatures/skypetoskypecall/

You and your friend will need to have a headset (or use your computer’s built-in microphone and speakers) to talk to each other

Comment

me too..lol. Its possible to do it now(without a convention). We'd have to make a small investment in recording but it'd be a nice addition to the site.

"CorpsCast"(maybe?) is an informative talk show dedicated to everything Green Lantern. CorpsCast continues to reach thousands of listeners every month with news, theories, analysis, and much more.

We could use Skype, because I think its free...(i'll check it) http://www.skype.com/allfeatures/skypetoskypecall/
                              this seems familiar....
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                              X