Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Itty View Post
    Can I get a personalized mug?
    The new shop I am using does not carry mugs ..... sorry bro
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
      The new shop I am using does not carry mugs ..... sorry bro
      What about that other mug project we'd talked about? Would we be able to set those up on Mr. Tomaselli's Corps PX when we get around to doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
        What about that other mug project we'd talked about? Would we be able to set those up on Mr. Tomaselli's Corps PX when we get around to doing it?
        He already has one up

Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
        You can also get a Radu's mug here:
        http://www.cafepress.com/calamityhouse.18719158

I have one of these (it's my store ) and they look awesome. Gave one to Darryl Banks at Mid Ohio a couple years ago and he loved it!
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

He already has one up
          Well shit on me and call me a sundae!

How did I miss hearing about that?

Comment

Well shit on me and call me a sundae!

How did I miss hearing about that?
            was in the SDCC 2008 thread
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I'll add it to the Corps PX page, too

Comment

Got my shirt on its way!

I can't WAIT!!!!
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Bought a T shirt and Hoodie today. FUcking schweet! Can't wait. Thanks to everyone who played a part in getting these made.

Comment

Oh yeah, since Jack-O here is WAY into hoodies I made one up if you want one PM and I shall send the link

It is also Green and costs I think 40 +shipping (again all the sites cost)
                    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

i just got a e-mail saying my shirt is on the way , i'll post some pics. of it when it gets here.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

SWEEEET!!!!

I ordered my shirt on the 31st (although it was after midnight, so it went on their order system as being placed on the 1st), I got an email yesterday saying it had shipped, and it arrived TODAY! Talk about fast service!

Of course, it was only going from PA to MD, and it shipped UPS ground, so that's why it only took 1 day.

I'll post pictures of myself wearing it... eventually.

And I'll definitely be wearing it to the Baltimore Comic Con! Come, join us for what MAY end up being the best comic convention on the East Coast this year!

Comment

great news Jack, did it turn out as nice as it looked online?
                          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

great news Jack, did it turn out as nice as it looked online?
                            The shirt is a VERY dark green... I think it might be darker even than the official GL Corp shirt Graphitti produced. I'll have to compare the 2 side-by-side to be sure, though. But even the MB's logo was printed with a darker green than I expected. I might take pictures of it along side the official GLC shirt for comparison purposes. But first, I need to wash it. The smell of the ink from the printing process is VERY strong.

I'll find some time over the next few days to snap some pics of it.

Comment

The shirt is a VERY dark green... I think it might be darker even than the official GL Corp shirt Graphitti produced. I'll have to compare the 2 side-by-side to be sure, though. But even the MB's logo was printed with a darker green than I expected. I might take pictures of it along side the official GLC shirt for comparison purposes. But first, I need to wash it. The smell of the ink from the printing process is VERY strong.

I'll find some time over the next few days to snap some pics of it.
                              god damn it , the lighter green they had looked fucking neon
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Got mine today and the color is fine. Just a nice solid dark green - not too dark or anything. I really like it. I also ordered one from the Cafepress story and it looks awesome, too. So now I've got 2 GLC shirts! I'll post pics as soon as I can (gotta wash it as the ink smell is pretty strong ).

Comment

Working...
                                X