The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #1
Matt.Corps2814
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question What Are You Curently Reading? Vol 1.

WHAT ARE YOUUUU READING???????


I'm reading

WATCHMEN


but i have all my subscriptions..that i shall add late in the post!!!

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
myuserid
Lantern Hex
 
myuserid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wreath
Posts: 14,593
Default

We already have a "Last Comic You Read Thread".
http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=9067
__________________
myuserid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:22 AM   #3
Mycroft
unable to translate
 
Mycroft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: earthquakes Land :(
Posts: 5,452
Default

Batman Titles
GL titles
__________________
I Make my Own T-Shirts
Mycroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #4
Matt.Corps2814
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myuserid View Post
We already have a "Last Comic You Read Thread".
http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=9067
yea but last comic you read. to me seems like the one you Just finished..i needed a one your reading AT THIS MOMENT!!!!!!! lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myuserid View Post
We already have a "Last Comic You Read Thread".
http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=9067
Yep, that's it. Uh, I guess I'm reading Seaguy, which is a perfect answer to Watchmen!

__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #6
Quaker
Leader of the Resistance
 
Quaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,703
Send a message via Skype™ to Quaker
Default

Morrison's New X-Men.
__________________
Quaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:57 AM   #7
Matt.Corps2814
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Castle View Post
Yep, that's it. Uh, I guess I'm reading Seaguy, which is a perfect answer to Watchmen!

hmmmm.Seaguy...???? never heard him..ill have to look up him.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:59 AM   #8
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe
 
Ωmega Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: East TN
Posts: 12,384
Blog Entries: 3
Default

The last Outsiders BN issue....

~KL~
Ωmega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #9
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.Corps2814 View Post
hmmmm.Seaguy...???? never heard him..ill have to look up him.
Yes, delve deeper in Vertigo.

__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
Soranik Natu
Weaponer of Qward
 
Soranik Natu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 698
Send a message via AIM to Soranik Natu Send a message via MSN to Soranik Natu Send a message via Yahoo to Soranik Natu
Default

FAITH and FIRE,
James Swallow


This is a book about the Sisters of Battle from Warhammer 40k.
Soranik Natu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe
 
Lantern A-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 14,358
Default

Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks

Book 3 of The Night Angel Trilogy.


Great series of books. Could not put it down
__________________
I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.
Lantern A-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:06 AM   #12
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Marvel Knights Spider-man: Down among the dead men TPB

...ah bisexual prostitute loving Max why do I adore you so.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:22 AM   #13
Tons T
Alpha-Lantern
 
Tons T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,949
Default

Planetary vol.1
__________________
Tons T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #14
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
Marvel Knights Spider-man: Down among the dead men TPB

...ah bisexual prostitute loving Max why do I adore you so.
Jealousy? But why get jealous? She didn't get any Max love, and Max himself is too busy thinking about Peter.
__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #15
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Castle View Post
Jealousy? But why get jealous? She didn't get any Max love, and Max himself is too busy thinking about Peter.
I don't know what it is I just tink MK Max is adorable and very endearing you read it and you just want to give him a hug. I think it's his "I'm unsure of myself" face he makes...


  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 05:57 AM   #16
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
I don't know what it is I just tink MK Max is adorable and very endearing you read it and you just want to give him a hug. I think it's his "I'm unsure of myself" face he makes...


See, you do like Mark Millar! Or at least Terry Dodson.

__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:03 AM   #17
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You know I'll take bisexual, hot for parker, crybaby, mamas boy, prostitue picking up Max over "I faint at the sight of Luke Cage" Max anyday. But I do like Dodson maybe if Bendis had a better artist on New Avengers I would have been more forgiving of the fainting...but David Finch really didn't help his cause.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:06 AM   #18
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
You know I'll take bisexual, hot for parker, crybaby, mamas boy, prostitue picking up Max over "I faint at the sight of Luke Cage" Max anyday. But I do like Dodson maybe if Bendis had a better artist on New Avengers I would have been more forgiving of the fainting...but David Finch really didn't help his cause.
Well, we both know how much you love Bendis, but you don't like Finch?



Not even happy Bully? I do like Dodson better, though.
__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:16 AM   #19
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's not that I don't like him it's just when Bendis pulls crap like that the artist really needs to bring their A game. Bald trench coat wearing Max is definatly not A material.



His Max was fine in costume he should have stuck with that especially when he realized Bendis was going to be an asshat.

Had he looked like that when he fainted I may have been more forgiving and it may have been more of an "awe poor Maxwell" situation than a "stupid bendis" one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:19 AM   #20
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
It's not that I don't like him it's just when Bendis pulls crap like that the artist really needs to bring their A game. Bald trench coat wearing Max is definatly not A material.



His Max was fine in costume he should have stuck with that especially when he realized Bendis was going to be an asshat.

Had he looked like that when he fainted I may have been more forgiving and it may have been more of an "awe poor Maxwell" situation than a "stupid bendis" one.
Well, that's still Bendis' fault. He was one who wrote Bully in a trench coat.
__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:27 AM   #21
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hmm...wonder what's with Bendis and bald guys in black coats...wonder what it could be...



Still Finch should have been like "Hey...this is an asshat move lets at least make him look good"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:30 AM   #22
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
Hmm...wonder what's with Bendis and bald guys in black coats...wonder what it could be...



Still Finch should have been like "Hey...this is an asshat move lets at least make him look good"
Bendis loves the Matrix?



He does have a thing for bald black men.

And Finch had to be faithful to get paid. Getting paid and dealing with asshat bosses is the American way!
__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:34 AM   #23
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Castle View Post
Bendis loves the Matrix?



He does have a thing for bald black men.

And Finch had to be faithful to get paid. Getting paid and dealing with asshat bosses is the American way!
I was going to say it's probably his favorite movie but then I remembered



Finch could have at least given him hair I'll take the trench coat if I have to but at least give him hair.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #24
Bruce Castle
Guardian of the Universe
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Holly's Underwear
Posts: 22,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
I was going to say it's probably his favorite movie but then I remembered



Finch could have at least given him hair I'll take the trench coat if I have to but at least give him hair.
Again, it's Bendis' demand. Bendis probably demands that all his artists draws as many bald guys as possible.

__________________
The Best Comic Site Ever!!!
Bruce Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:40 AM   #25
Lady Bullseye
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm sure he has a set quota of how many bald men there should be per page...stupid Bendis couldn't even give me hair that's not asking for much...if you're going to make him faint and dress badly at least give the man some hair.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comics, current, current comics

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.