No announcement yet.

CW Green Lantern show pitched with Diggle as GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those CW shows are more for girls and gay guys anyway. When I watch one I feel like my testosterone is being sapped away as if by some fabulously gay energy vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
      Those CW shows are more for girls and gay guys anyway. When I watch one I feel like my testosterone is being sapped away as if by some fabulously gay energy vampire.
      Theres a difference between doing it for story than just going that route just because. I feel like that it dosent change the story . For example how is a show like black lighting gona be any different if they made jefferson gay when the entire season is written in advance ? How does him being gay or even race and gender swapped going to help that story? At first i really didn't care but christ enough already . After chadwick boseman died people had a petition going to have a white black panther. As a white guy i think thats stupid . Any race swapping is stupid
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I'm hoping, which is likely irrational, that Tyler Hoechlin mentions Diggle's involvement in Superman & Lois Season 1. As much as I like the Arrowverse, I really hope we get a fleshed-out selection process, because the ring box felt underwhelming to me.

I hope the Flash can *safely* resume production. I'm in terrible need of my Scarlet Speedster fix.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Iiiiif a show with john is greenlit i want Luke cage himself Mike coulter in the role. I also think hal as paralax should be the big bad played by nikolaj coster -waldau aka jamie lanister. If not hal in general he'd be a great guy gardner. He can play being a asshole perfectly . Have hals fall to paralax be a voice naration where the opening credits with whats being voiced. I can also see travis fimmel from vikings aka ragnar lothbrook as atrocitus with prostetic's and make up. He's also my sabertooth casting for the mcu x-men. I dont want everything to be pure cgi like the 2011 film i prefer puppet work when it comes to guys like kilowog. Also if you have to do the guardians get midget actors do full body paint. Make it look good and Make it be good
          TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 09-17-2020, 05:00 AM.
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
          X