Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no.

Comment

• Have you even played KI?
      Riptor's freaking awesome! She has fire-breath for cryin out loud

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
        Have you even played KI?
        Yes.

Riptor's freaking awesome!
        No.

She has fire-breath for cryin out loud
        And?

Comment

• I'd rather have Fulgore. Ultratech is known to fuck with dimensional barriers, and opening a gateway into the Mortal Kombat realms and sending in a shock trooper machine to test it before full production is an easy and sound story.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• already another pvp and look who the reward is

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Dead Space: reached chapter 3, though not having enough power nodes to swiftly upgrade my RIG and weapon(s) is a bit annoying. I'll be having more fun on New Game Plus, especially with the Level 6 Military RIG.

Dead Space 3: obtained the Arctic Survival Suit, probably my favorite of those in this game. It's irritating that this game is more geared towards co-op, because it wasn't balanced properly in the solo campaign, as evident by the absurd amount of enemies you have to face sometimes.

Right now, I'm fighting the Snowbeast, and that asshole is much harder to kill than he should be. I know I can beat him, but that he's so tough on solo medium is disappointing.

Comment

• So I quit that fight because it was too hard...and came right back to it exactly as I'd left it, near death and helpless.

Fucking save system is a goddamn pain in the ass. Have to redo that damn supply depot mission and redo everything in between the boss fight and the depot because Visceral/EA decided to have a shitty save system.

Just fucking wonderful, make a game so strictly co-op that you shouldn't have bothered with the goddamn solo at all.

Comment

• To alleviate my stress, I popped in Dead Space 1 and have progressed nicely, currently on chapter 4. I doubt I'll bother getting the Tank Suit and Heavy Damage Packs and using them to destroy Impossible Mode, unless I suddenly decide to spend a good chunk of money on Live.

I kinda do like the Tank Suit's look, oddly enough...

Before that, I redid a bunch of progress in 3, and I'm before the first Snowbeast fight. After watching a couple videos, I should be able to make it. I even went so far as to retool my shotgun to sport a grenade launcher, and placed some upgrade circuits on it to help the thing be useful. I'm carrying around some extra Stasis packs, and I used the infinite item loop with the waystation to hoard a lot of materials and med packs.

I goddamn will beat this game over and over.

Comment

If there has to be a guest character in MKX, it should be the Predator or this clever girl

no to both. i really dont even want guest charachters but seeing as they will have them i believe the xbox one exclusive should be someone from killer instinct since xbox does own them exlusivley wile the ps version has a twisted metal charachter. preferably sweet tooth. that way people dont bitch about one has a exclusive and the other dosent

Comment

• Taken a break from DS3 to work on DS1, and have reached chapter 9. I've been knocking out a number of achievements, though some of them are/were trickier to get than expected.

I kept getting myself killed by the gravity panels when going for Ragdoll Check, and when attempting to get the one for having more than 50% shields against the asteroids, I failed miserably the first time, and the second survived with about 2% energy remaining; I'll have to try that one like hell later on, since it's a random pattern each time and I wasn't using both cannons (didn't know the left trigger also worked).

Dealing with the Hunter the first two times was easy enough, especially the second. I'm dreading the third encounter, and I know the fourth will be fairly easy.

Upgraded the Plasma Cutter to full power, and the RIG is almost maxed as well. The Kinesis upgrade system is laughable, and the Stasis one is frankly lame; I'm glad they improved this in the second and third games (to varying degrees, anyway).

I'll get back to 3 when I'm done with 1. At least, I'll beat it and start NGP and get the Military Suit, and then take a breather from that one, since at that point I'll need to do the 30-kills-per-weapon achievement and whatnot. Only real pain achievement that I'll end up going for over a long period of time will be the Maxed Out one, upgrading all weapons and shit. What a grindfest.

Comment

• im 4 tasks away of getting crystal in avengers alliance. ( wich is why i have been silent on here)

Comment

• Has anyone other than me paid attention to the graffiti on the Ishimura's walls in Dead Space?

"Fuck this ship" and "I give great Peng" among the usual "All is lost" and "Infidels" and "Is it safe? No".

Comment

• Sony is evil when it comes to the PS Network

Comment

Sony is evil when it comes to the PS Network
                              care to elaborate?

Comment

• They charged me for PSN when I havent used a PS in 6 months and they turned auto-renewal back on

Comment

Working...
                                X