Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw ep.4; pretty good. I thought the saving of a ship was a good one-off story.

I like that Razer is kind of refined (quiet, eats properly, small movements). That's a nice contrast to the red ring.

As to Aya, you know Hal is going to hit that. They just have to come up with some family-friendly way to convey it.

Comment

Yep. She does have robo-boobs and birthin' hips, after all.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Sooo, an enemy of the Green Lantern Corps, wielder of a colored ring, who lost his love, who tried to defend his homeworld, murdered Green Lanterns and destroyed a world, is forced to work with Hal Jordan and confront the sins of his past on a path of possible redemption ..... sounds kinda familiar...... ?

Comment

So I watched all the episodes and I gotta say this is a great freakin show! Oh, how I wish they had done this show before attempting a movie. It would have helped to slowly and steadily built a fan base among a younger audience and gotten kids more familiar with the characters and concepts. Plus, it's really well done. Josh Keaton makes a damn fine Hal Jordan I must say, especially considering what a damn fine Peter Parker he also made. Love the Spider Guild, the yellow element, Aya, Kilowog. I even like Razer - not really sure where they're going with the whole Red Lantern thing, but he's a much more interesting character than I expected.

It's funny, this whole lost in space storyline almost feels like something that should have been done in te second season or something, but it still really works to establish the characters and the world. Great stuff. I still wish Hal's costume was a little more interesting like 'Wog's and Razer's are, but other than that I like the art ad animation more than I thought I would.

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
            Yep. She does have robo-boobs and birthin' hips, after all.
            Hal and Captain Kirk are pretty much the same character. Hal will figure out a way to take that tinker toy to Pound Town.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
              Hal and Captain Kirk are pretty much the same character. Hal will figure out a way to take that tinker toy to Pound Town.

@ tinker toy to pound town
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Plus, it's the closest Hal can get to doing a spacecraft so it's win-win for him. You know when she assembled he thought "where's the cockpit on her?"

Comment

I think Dave may have just won the post of the day award.

Ayi set a course for "pound Town"
                  Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

just saw the episode and goda say im digging the series

i hope it does pick up more regarding the red lantern fight

Comment

I love this show

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                        I love this show
                        yea its better then i expected

i hope they touch on the yellow energy more

Comment

Another good episode, really like the show

Comment

just watched the episode. Loved it. I have high hopes for whats to come.

Comment

Solid ep.

Comment

Iolande should have gone with them dammit. Not that walking toaster!

Comment

Working...
                                X