Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MattyCollector.Com Exclusive: Total Heroes GL Corps Figure On Sale Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattyCollector.Com Exclusive: Total Heroes GL Corps Figure On Sale Now!

On sale TODAY and while supplies last is the MattyCollector.Com Exclusive Total Heroes Green Lantern Corps Figure! This set gives you multiple "ring construct" accessories, multiple pairs of interchangeable pre-posed hands, and 3 interchangeable heads, allowing you to make figures of GLs John Stewart, Tomar-Re, and The Green Man to fit into your Total Heroes collection!

AVAILABLE HERE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! $20 + S&H and Tax (where applicable)

John Stewart could look better, but the other 2 make up for that. And the ring construct fist will be given to the Hal Jordan figure, that's just too much of a classic to pass up!
    Jack T. Chance
    Really knows where his towel is!
    Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 03-17-2014, 07:23 PM.

Did you design this?
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
      Did you design this?
      Of course not, don't be ridiculous! It was designed by the Toy Designers at Mattel, the same as all the other Total Heroes figures. But nobody else had started a thread about the Total Heroes figures, so I wanted to make sure people knew about this if they wanted one.

I just gave my nephew the Hal Jordan and Sinestro figures from the line for his birthday and he immediately tore the packages open and started pitting them against each other!

Comment

Ah right, lol. :P
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Mattel ended the DCUC style...for this.

Me am sad.

Comment

i don't like the look of JS face, everything else is fine

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Good grief, that John Stewart face is awful! It looks like Sammy Davis Jr. about to break out into a tapdance routine. The constructs and the alternate heads are pretty cool, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                Mattel ended the DCUC style...for this.

Me am sad.
                You aren't the only one. I'm glad DC Direct/Collectibles is still around, because TH is deflating. I could live with the less articulation in the torso, especially for $10 a fig, but the heads are terrible.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

I may buy this when it shows up at Ross or Biglots. I am just not wowed buy the John. I will buy Sinestro and Hal when they start showing up though,other then that I am not wasting my time on collecting another line.
                  Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
                    I may buy this when it shows up at Ross or Biglots. I am just not wowed buy the John. I will buy Sinestro and Hal when they start showing up though,other then that I am not wasting my time on collecting another line.
                    I wouldn't mind this for a few dollars to have the contructs and Green Man, but I have much better Johns and Tomars. It might just end up at some outlet store like the Movie Masters Kilowog and Green Man.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                      Good grief, that John Stewart face is awful! It looks like Sammy Davis Jr. about to break out into a tapdance routine. . .
                      You say that like a negative, but now I can't get out of my head John Stewart breaking into "who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew ..."

Space Cop
                      The Dandy
                      Last edited by Space Cop; 03-19-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                        I always think of that. Sammy Was so Gangsta!
                        Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
                          ...I always think of that. Sammy Was so Gangsta!
                          Even racist gangsters have to admit he's talented...

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                          Space Cop
                          The Dandy
                          Last edited by Space Cop; 03-24-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X