Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
    Ion called it baby!
    I'm not too impressed unless he called the issue number. Everybody knew it wouldn't go on for TOO long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      I'm not too impressed unless he called the issue number. Everybody knew it wouldn't go on for TOO long.
      Yeah, especially since the writer said it was designed to be tentatively ended at 12.

Comment

Ion called it baby!
        d@mn right

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Yeah, especially since the writer said it was designed to be tentatively ended at 12.
        HA! it couldn't even make it that far

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          d@mn right

HA! it couldn't even make it that far
          DC usually gives even Giffen 12 issues! They pulled the plug at 6, and this is a hundred times better than Larfleeze!

Comment

This was more surprising to me than the Omega Men cancelling. Has DC given any indicators about where they'll put John, Kyle, and Guy?
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

DC usually gives even Giffen 12 issues! They pulled the plug at 6, and this is a hundred times better than Larfleeze!
              Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                This was more surprising to me than the Omega Men cancelling. Has DC given any indicators about where they'll put John, Kyle, and Guy?
                It seems like John and Guy will be left in limbo in another universe until such time as they decide to pick that story thread up again. I've no idea what they will do with Kyle.

Comment

It seems like John and Guy will be left in limbo in another universe until such time as they decide to pick that story thread up again. I've no idea what they will do with Kyle.
                  awwwww but your forgetting DCnU no longer has a continuity per-say, it's why Hal can be running around with the JL but still be on the run in his on comic (same goes for Batman and S-man), as they've said so long as you have a story to tell (plus it sells) continuity be d@mned
                  IonFan
                  Forum Member
                  Last edited by IonFan; 09-17-2015, 11:55 PM.

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    awwwww but your forgetting DCnU no longer has a continuity per-say, it's why Hal can be running around with the JL but still be on the run in his on comic (same goes for Batman and S-man), as they've said so long as you have a story to tell (plus it sells) continuity be d@mned
                    That's sort of true, but they seem to keep a basic continuity between the GL books. For instance, the fact that the GLs are lost has been addressed and is an important fact in the main title and Sinestro.

Comment

What I get out of Cullen Bunn's quote...

"Issue 6 will be the last issue of the series," Bunn tells Newsarama. "There's more to the story of these lost Lanterns, and their story will be resolved in another limited series or in the pages of another Lantern book. I developed a plan for them, and I hope to be part of how it plays out."

...is that DC will probably launch a sequel mini-series or another ongoing to pick up this thread and complete it, but Bunn doesn't know whether or not he will be the writer of it. DC cut their book Prez into two mini-series, so they may do the same with Lost Army. This is probably so they can capitalize on another #1 issue.

See the Prez writer's tweet here:
                      https://twitter.com/manruss/status/625695068129619968
                      ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        That's sort of true, but they seem to keep a basic continuity between the GL books. For instance, the fact that the GLs are lost has been addressed and is an important fact in the main title and Sinestro.
                        yeah but if they think there's/theirs/they'res money to be made (plus a good story) they'll start a new GLC title with a new continuity BUT keep the same continuity going on in the Sin. title, it's DC's new status quo "continuity be d@mned"

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                        X