Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff In the Works With 'Lego Movie' Directors (Exclusive)
    They were to develop a Flash feature for Warners as a directing vehicle but now with the untitled Star Wars spin-off, that is likely off the table. As is a third Jump Street movie. However, they could stay on as writers or producers on those projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Supposedly this from a Superman game being developed by WB Games Montreal:

Take it with a large grain of salt.
      I heard that this Superman game was inspired by the Batman Arkham series. It would be cool to have a Superman game like that.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Supposedly this from a Superman game being developed by WB Games Montreal:

Take it with a large grain of salt.

MORE SUPERMAN VIDEO GAME ART LEAKS

Two more possible pieces of Superman video game art have been released with another look at the Man of Steel and a new image of Brainiac.

Yesterday saw the first image leak, with it also stated a new Superman video game is in development.

It's possible with the Batman Arkham games seemingly being finished that WB Games may be going with a new Superman video game or possibly some sort of Justice League game.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...game-art-leaks
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Ben Affleck To Team With DC’s Geoff Johns On Stand-Alone ‘Batman’ Film: Comic Con
          Here’s one for the Comic-Con crowd to gnaw on. I’m told that Ben Affleck is teaming up with Geoff Johns to co-write a stand-alone Batman movie that Affleck will direct and star in after he completes his longstanding plan to helm his scripted adaptation of the Dennis Lehane novel Live By Night. Johns has about as much comic cred as anybody around. He’s DC Comics’ chief creative officer and has written some of its best remembered comic book series including Green Lantern, Aquaman, Batman, Justice League Unlimited, The Flash and Superman. He also has written TV series superhero transfers Smallville, Arrow and The Flash, as well as the Supergirl project with Greg Berlanti for CBS.

My studio sources tell me that Affleck and Johns are well in synch and have more than found their rhythm. In fact, they are likely to turn in a script before the end of the summer, prior to Affleck going off to direct Live By Night in November. Affleck postponed that pic to star in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice. The Batman movie would shoot after he finishes Live By Night, and the plot would reflect the Batman character that emerges after Batman V Superman and Justice League, the latter of which comes out November 17, 2017. DC and Warner Bros have set a long list of superhero movies that take the Marvel formula of interspersing characters from one film to the next, so it’s unclear when Affleck’s Batfilm will be slotted.

But it clearly will take priority, and other movies might have to move to get out of its way. While Marvel’s Kevin Feige has defied the odds and turned one Marvel character after another into hit films, I have been somewhat skeptical about the DC films that Warner Bros has made a top priority. This is a confidence booster. The best Batman blockbusters had a real sense of visual authorship, originated by Tim Burton, with the latest arc by Christopher Nolan. Now it falls to Affleck, who’ll creatively steer the Batman franchise after directing the Best Picture winner Argo and co-scripting and directing the gems The Town and Gone Baby Gone. Helped by the collaboration with DC-savvy Johns, this might be the most exciting news to hit the Con this weekend.

Comment

• Huh

Comment

• I have faith in Affleck. I'm neutral on Johns.

Comment

• Johns and Affleck are going to co-write a Batman movie? Wow.

Comment

I have faith in Affleck. I'm neutral on Johns.
                  i second that . i think ben will do something great direction wise but im not sure about johns

Comment

I have faith in Affleck. I'm neutral on Johns.

I think Johns works better on movies/TV anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foghorn Lantern View Post
                      Johns and Affleck are going to co-write a Batman movie? Wow.
                      My first thoughts exactly. But this makes me think things could work out in WB's favor.

~KL~

Comment

• I'm sold on Johns writing Batman. Earth One was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                          I'm sold on Johns writing Batman. Earth One was fantastic.
                          Eh, even if I agreed with you the Batman in Earth One is vastly different then the one they're establishing in the cinematic universe.

Comment

• JAY GARRICK CONFIRMED FOR THE FLASH SEASON 2

In addition to the new promo for DC's Legends Of Tomorrow, it's been confirmed that Jay Garrick will be featured in The Flash Season 2.

DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns confirmed the news at the "DC Entertainment: From Page to Screen" panel at Comic-Con.

Jay Garrick's helmet was featured in an episode of The Flash when the time vortex was open.

A rumor from about a month ago, which may have been a reference to Jay Garrick, also mentioned a new hero would be coming to The Flash described as: a season-long role of a classically handsome, square-jawed hero in his 30s to early 40s, a slightly cynical man "with an edge."

Jay Garrick's helmet is also on display on the Comic-Con floor as part of The Flash Season 2 display.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...flash-season-2

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                                sadly nothing to new in that. its basicly the same footage they should for the legends trailer

i was kind of hoping for a view at savage but sadly no

Comment

Working...
                                X