This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LanternJordan2814 View Post
    Do you know if your state is selling Hal and Martin Jordan, Salaak, G'hu, Fallen Guardian Krona, Voz, or Galidus Zed?
    Galidus Zed was found in Indiana, haven't seen the others yet.

Comment

• Walmart is the ONLY place that I've seen the Galius Zed wave. What's weird, however, is that while I've seen them at four different Walmarts, it was all during that first week they started hitting the shelves. Now those same stores have since sold out and restocked with wave 2 stuff. In comparison, they have to be somewhat limited cause even the scalpers didn't get any. There's only been one or two Zeds on eBay in the past month or so.

I guess I got lucky with this line. Usually I find what I need through persistence, but this time around I was able to get 1-16, the construct copter, and all exclusives within the first few days. Ironically, hunting is the best part (IMO), and now I got nothing to look for. :-/

Comment

• Just saw this bad boy on KMART's website:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...&blockType=G15

Comment

• UPDATED:

01: Green Lantern Hal Jordan (fist)
          02: Max Charge Hal Jordan (bow)
          03: Kilowog (adapter)
          04: Sinestro (2 swords)
          05: Green Man (gun)
          06: Solar Saw Hal Jordan (redeco) (saw)
          07: Abin Sur (mace)
          08: Hannu (adapter)
          09: Stel (sword)
          10: Ismot Kol (bear trap)
          11: Test Pilot Hal Jordan (flight gear)
          12: Battle Axe Hal Jordan (maskless) (axe)
          13: Hyper Hammer Hal Jordan (redeco) (hammer)
          14: Max Charge Kilowog (adapter)
          15: Tomar Re (spear gun)
          16: Galidus Zed (double-ended blade)
          17: Voz (adapter)
          18: Fallen Guardian Krona (chains)
          19: G'hu (blaster)
          20: Salaak (?)

Battle Shifters
          1: Battle Fist Hal Jordan
          2: Blade Attack Hal Jordan
          3: Scorpian Assault Tomar Re
          4: Astro-Beast Kilowog
          5: Solar Serpent Hal Jordan
          6: Dragon Destroyer Abin Sur

Transforming Vehicles
          1: Hal's Transforming Battle Suit
          2: Kilowog's Transforming Moto-Jet
          3: Abin Sur's Transforming Space Pod
          4: Hal Jordan's Transforming Cosmic Cycle
          5: Hal's transforming Dodge Challenger

4 Packs
          1: Oa Defenders: Green Man (gun), Sinestro (Solar Saw), Hal Jordan (Stel's sword), Hannu (adapter)
          2: The Power of Will: Abin Sur (bow), Isamot Kol (mace), Max Charge Hal Jordan (Sinestro's swords), Kilowog (adapter)

2 Packs
          1: Hal Jordan & Abin Sur (Jumbo Mace)
          2: Maskless Hal Jordan & Tomar Re (Bow)
          3: Hal Jordan (redeco) & Sinestro (2 swords)
          4: Hal Jordan (redeco) & Kilowog (Solar Saw)

Final Showdown: Hal Jordan Vs. Parallax

TRU Exclusives:
          1: Early Bird Figure (die-cast ring)
          2: Ultimate Construct Set - Hal Jordan (10 constructs: 2 saws, 2 claws, shield, net, bazooka, wrench, axe, bow)

Target Exclusives:
          1: Super Charged Hal Jordan (claw)
          2: Super Charged Sinestro (drill)
          3: Super Charged Abin Sur (blaster)
          4: Super Charged Kilowog (spiked club)
          5: Super Charged Voz (adapter?)

Kmart Exclusive:
          Test Pilot 2-pack Green Lantern Hal (claw) and Martin Jordan (parachute)

Walmart Exclusives:
          1: Guardians of the Universe 2-packs
          1: Hal Jordan & Baris
          2: Sinestro & Sayd
          3: Kilowog & Ranakar
          4: Abin Sur & ??
          5: Green Man & ??
          6: Tomar Re & ??

2: Hal's Breakout Construct Copter - Hal Jordan comics redeco (12 constructs: rifle, 2 double-ended swords, jet engine, saw, 2 missiles, hammer, shield, cannon, bow, claw)

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
            Just saw this bad boy on KMART's website:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...&blockType=G15
            I would buy that, but, it doesn't make sense why some of the car is black. It is a ring construct, so the entire thing should be green, which is the only reason I'm not going to get it.

Comment

I would buy that, but, it doesn't make sense why some of the car is black. It is a ring construct, so the entire thing should be green, which is the only reason I'm not going to get it.
              Maybe just the chassis is a construct formed around the rest?

Either way, I'm waiting until it shows up in stores to consider getting it. I've had it with K-Mart's internet store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Lantern Ninja View Post
                Maybe just the chassis is a construct formed around the rest?

Either way, I'm waiting until it shows up in stores to consider getting it. I've had it with K-Mart's internet store.
                You raise a good point there.

I've never bought anything from Kmart.com, but I've heard bad stories.

Comment

• What I hate is the fact that they give you rings with these and as much as we all would like one to wear, *cough* me *cough*, they make them too small. I know they probably made these for smaller ppeople to get or even little kids but think of the collectors to. Maybe we'd like to wear one.

IN BRIGHTEST DAY, IN BLACKEST NIGHT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenneth_D View Post
                    What I hate is the fact that they give you rings with these and as much as we all would like one to wear, *cough* me *cough*, they make them too small. I know they probably made these for smaller ppeople to get or even little kids but think of the collectors to. Maybe we'd like to wear one.
                    I agree, they look like they would fit a 2 year old. I have to stretch out the plastic to be able to wear it for a minute before it goes back to its original shape.

But they will sell one on DC Direct, so I will get that one.

Comment

• They're meant to be for kids. The TRU ring is for adults (size 11 - $9.99) and if you can't make it to TRU you can buy the maskless Hal MM fig and get the ring with that (you will also get Bzzd, so for a lot of collector's it'll be worth it).

And, yes, if you want to shell out even more cash the Noble or DCD rings will be ECM nicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                        They're meant to be for kids. The TRU ring is for adults (size 11 - $9.99) and if you can't make it to TRU you can buy the maskless Hal MM fig and get the ring with that (you will also get Bzzd, so for a lot of collector's it'll be worth it).

And, yes, if you want to shell out even more cash the Noble or DCD rings will be ECM nicer.
                        I went to TRU and I couldn't find that ring

I haven't gotten any of the MM figures, but if it comes with a bigger ring and Bzzd, I might just have to.

Thanks for the information!

Comment

You raise a good point there.

I've never bought anything from Kmart.com, but I've heard bad stories.

I've tried twice myself. I got boned both times.

Originally posted by Kenneth_D View Post
                          What I hate is the fact that they give you rings with these and as much as we all would like one to wear, *cough* me *cough*, they make them too small. I know they probably made these for smaller ppeople to get or even little kids but think of the collectors to. Maybe we'd like to wear one.
                          The thing is, kids these days are fat little turds. That ring isn't going to fit most of 'em.

Comment

• Anyone know if they are going to make a Kyle, Guy, or John movie figure? I know they aren't in the movie, but Captain Britain, Winter Soldier, and US Agent aren't in the Captain america movie, and they made movie figures of them.

Comment

• thats because marvel does a movie line and a comic line with its figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                thats because marvel does a movie line and a comic line with its figures.
                                Oh, I didn't realize that. I guess having a movie and comic line allows them to sell more merchandise.

Comment

Working...
                                X