Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just be glad they don't do crossover events that crossover with other crossover events.
    Originally posted by fearless2814.1
    ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
      Just be glad they don't do crossover events that crossover with other crossover events.
      that just gave me a headache

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldGamer View Post
        that just gave me a headache
        Just imagine how much of a headache it would if it actually happened.
        Originally posted by fearless2814.1
        ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
          Just imagine how much of a headache it would if it actually happened.

Comment

• "Because if I'm going to fight to the death I should at least be well accesorized."

I liked this episode. Nice message. Sad to think the groundwork they're laying will never pay off.

Comment

• I kind of have to force myself to watch the remaining episodes now. They are SOOO good. But I know that it'll never pay off, which sucks since this show is doing the emotional spectrum so much more incredibly than the comics did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                I kind of have to force myself to watch the remaining episodes now. They are SOOO good. But I know that it'll never pay off, which sucks since this show is doing the emotional spectrum so much more incredibly than the comics did.
                The show manages to showcase the best element of the comic, ongoing cosmic wars, and still find time to show the love between Hal and Carol. I still wonder why the movie couldn't do that?

I can't wait for Larfleeze next week!!!
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Enjoyed the Larfleeze episode. Though his voice wasn't exactly as I imagined, it wasn't bad. And GLOMULUS!

Comment

• I like that they are actually making the power batteries look different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                      I like that they are actually making the power batteries look different.
                      Yes! I couldn't believe how much better the concept seemed just from a few little tweaks! It's always irritated me to no end that 9 different corps are pretty much carbon copies of each other. Larfleeeze's battery looking different was quite welcome.

And for what it was, the episode was pretty entertaining. With the comedy bits Larfleeze is pretty much Gollum with a power battery, but it still worked. And he couldn't even give up a fly!

God I am going to miss this show...

Comment

• We'll I was disappointed with Larfleeze in comparison with the first appearance of the character in the Green Lantern series as Agent Orange was more of a badass cutting of Hal's arm.

However, the animated series version worked for what it was.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• How many more episodes are there to be released?

Comment

• Just one.
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              Just one.
                              WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? I thought there would be a few more for a total of 26!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure there are two more episodes. This week's, called "Scarred" and then a double-length finale called "No Man Escapes the Manhunters". At least I think it will broadcast as a double-length episode. It could be shown as a two-parter, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X