No announcement yet.

Help Mr.Dragon decide what to review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm his best friend and since I know he isn't available right now I'm trying to get answers. If you simply picked a game instead of making this matter more complicated (you did not I) by spouting some nonsense then we wouldn't be here at this point.

But again, nope that's way to easy for Purple. Gotta be vague then post a long post and pick apart something that isn't inherently there.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
      Do you want to cut the shit out and let him answer my question for himself, or do you want to over-complicate matters?
      Quoting myself, and not for posterity purposes this time.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

I can understand wanting a little input from others on what to sit down and play when you've got a bunch of stuff that all appeals to you. I can get that, really.

What I can't get it why you need that same input on the subject of reviewing what you have played. Do you really need us to hold your hand that much? Why is it so incredibly difficult for you to just review what you've completed?

"Oh, I finished Batman: Arkham Anti-Smoking Campaign. Guess I should review it."

Boom, done, over with, decision made.

You have a list? Why ask our help to just go through it one game at a time and check them off? Are you afraid you'll upset the game gods or something and be cursed to play Desert Bus forever?
        He can decide what to review himself regardless of how or why he played. It's not as if the knowledge of the game he'll accumulate while playing will magically disappear from his brain or anything.

I watch films. Know what happens after I watch them? I come here and review them without needing to rewatch them. Why can't Dragon do the same? He can play for fun and still get enough of an understanding to write a review, it's not exactly a Herculean effort.

You're right. I apologize. I've edited my previous post to reflect a demeanor less acidic than mine already was.n't

Oh, wait...
        Do you want to cut the shit out and let him answer my question for himself, or do you want to over-complicate matters?

I asked a question, I explained my reasoning for asking such, and I'm awaiting an answer. That's all I care about on the matter.
        The answer to all that annoys you here is simple. Because I'd like the input of those around me, because if I just start a review of some random ass game that only I may know about, sure it might draw some attention to it on the rare reader. There is a target audience anyone needs to meet at first, and how better to reach that target than actual input from them?

There is no need to get angry here Purple, and there is no need to talk to others in the manner that you do.

Now with that said, do you actually have any input to my question, or are you just wasting time and effort to irritate others who may want to give their input?

Have a nice day
        As the seventh seal is broken, the four shall ride once more. Bringing the wrath of War

But what starts with War, ends with Death

Comment

I wanted to know why you wanted our input, and you gave your reason. I'm not going to fabricate some motivation as to why I disagree with your reason, because I don't.

But thank you for your answer, and thank you, Iggy, for allowing us all to past these old-married-couple bickerings. Enjoy your game.

Comment

If it's acceptable to both of you, I'd like to bury the hatchet and put this exercise in embarrassment behind me. I'll admit that it was rude of me to act as I did, but if you're willing to forgive, I'd like to forget.

Comment

Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I guess I'll vote for New Super Mario Bros DS. One of the very few games on the list I'm likely to ever play, and something I was actually considering getting for my son's DS, but wondered if it was worth bothering if we already had the Wii version.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  I guess I'll vote for New Super Mario Bros DS. One of the very few games on the list I'm likely to ever play, and something I was actually considering getting for my son's DS, but wondered if it was worth bothering if we already had the Wii version.
                  My apologies Mister Ed, I meant "New" Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS, I corrected myself.
                  As the seventh seal is broken, the four shall ride once more. Bringing the wrath of War

Comment

I also vote for MK9 and Injustice

Comment

Look at you babies working out your issues with a single reported post. Aww.

Comment

For some reason, I'm surprised that Lola is among those Looney Tune Babies.

Comment

The first review is finished now. All that's left is to wait for Iggy to update his website!

Progress is being made today.

Comment

Working...
                          X