Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i'm gonna go crazy

-Something will go totally RIGHT and somehow bruce wayne will come back

-Sinestro will lead to the deafeat of the BLC with hal but one of them will die not sure which.

-john will personally have to kill katma tui devastatingly

-something will probablly keep one Black lantern alive for a possible story plot

-possibly barry allen will risk his life AGAIN(not sure about this one)

-some corps will be disbanded with some rougue lanterns
    -Joker or Lex will probablly be inducted to a surviving corps

Comment

Locked now. We'll dig it up in March!

Comment

Well, Blackest Night is over. Time to see who was right and who was wrong!
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I got so much shit wrong................

Comment

I'm still in awe at how perfect Blackest Night was. I hope Geoff is recognized for his efforts and his naysayers can finally kiss his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLantern888 View Post
              I believe Hal will wear a Sinestro Corps Ring and fight Nekron as a Yellow Lantern

Sinestro will sacrifice himself and Hal's GL ring becomes powerless and he uses Sinestro's ring to fight.

The Starheart is connected to the Red Lanterns.

Hal gets one of the entities.

Kyle gets the Blue Lantern or Indigo Entity.

John Stewart dies.

Mogo vs. Xanshi (Battle of the Millenia there)

Hal, Barry, Bart, Clark, Conner, Ollie, Diana, and Tora have some sort of special power to them to help beat Nekron and the Black Lanterns.

Wonder Woman becomes a Black Lantern.

Black Hand will revive Bruce's skull to find out that it isn't Batman and that it is someone else's skeleton.

Larfleeze will merge with the Orange Entity to become more powerful to defeat the Black Lanterns.

The Indigo Tribe will be able to revive some of the Black Lanterns.

The Starheart in Jade will revive her and break her free from the Black Lantern Ring.

The Chief from Doom Patrol will die.

Hal will save the day.

Don Hall and Dawn Granger have some connection to the White Light and will use that connection to some how make a White Ring that Hal or someone will get to defeat Nekron.

Ganthet and Sayd vs. Scar

Hal will attack the Guardians

Cyborg-Superman and the Manhunters will help fight against the Black Lanterns.

People who have died by Black Lanterns will be able to come back maybe not all but some, especially Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Hawk, and Garth (Tempest).

Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Firestorm will come back to life and maybe Ralph and Sue and completely lose the emotional impact of Identity Crisis.

Teen Titans will die.

Hal will kick ass.

Alan Scott might become the White Lantern, or if one of the GL's dies become a Green Lantern of the Corps.

I can't believe how many of those I got right! and parts of War of the Green Lanterns too lol.
              No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by DougG_ATL View Post
                •*Other major DC characters will receive rings and temporarily become bearers of respective spectral powers.

• Sodam Yat will return, healed of his lead poisoning and help kick ass.

• Sinestro will kill Atrocitus.

• Some Black Lanterns will end up being alive again.

• The last issue will contain some Maguffin to propel the next two years+ of Green Lantern stories.
                I was right on 3 counts...Sodam Yat didn't reappear 'til after BN and Atrocitus has his own title pending. I was ESPECIALLY right on the last prediction...lol.

I re-read Blackest Night last week; it remains a fun mix of superheroes and horror. Unfortunately, it does require both the core miniseries and the concurrent Green Lantern issues to make ANY sense and it lacks a satisfying and conclusive ending. Like he's doing with Flashpoint, Johns includes lots of story beats that serve only to connect related "event" titles or follow-up stories.

Comics are a serial medium, but the writers have to start making more definitive, memorable endings to major arcs.

Comment

This thread was fun to read as I just finished reading Blackest Night

toweroffate.blogspot.com

Comment

Can't believe it has been over 10 years since this damn book came out.

Comment

Working...
                    X