Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed: Looking For Scans of Kyle's Artwork Where You Can See His Signature!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed: Looking For Scans of Kyle's Artwork Where You Can See His Signature!

Hi everyone. As everyone that's reading this should be aware, Kyle Rayner's "day job" is, or at least WAS, working as a free-lance artist, drawing comic strips, posters, or whatever the job called for. So, there have occasionally been scenes in the comic where we see Kyle working on his artwork, such as the blue-tinted background image in this panel:

But what I'm looking for (and this is where you come in) is any panels from the comic where you can see Kyle's artwork AND CAN SEE HIS SIGNATURE ON THE ART.

If any of you could post up digital scans of any such panels from the comic here, in this thread, it would be very helpful. Thanks.

Look at the Green Lantern annual just after he got the Jim Lee costume. There was a comic strip he did for Feast magazine that should have it in there somewhere. There were a few comic strips from the Eighty Page Giant issues as well that may have something for you that we're rejected comic strips he'd drawn.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
      Look at the Green Lantern annual just after he got the Jim Lee costume. There was a comic strip he did for Feast magazine that should have it in there somewhere. There were a few comic strips from the Eighty Page Giant issues as well that may have something for you that we're rejected comic strips he'd drawn.

~KL~
      Right now, those issues are buried in my collection somewhere, what I need is digital scans of them that I can pass on to a friend. So, if anyone can point me to free digital copies of those issues, or at least digital scans of the Kyle Rayner comic strips/art in those issues, that's what I'm looking for.

Google Image Search is not being very helpful in this endeavor.

Comment

I tried as well I just can't remember the names of the cartoons he drew in those issues.

~KL~

Comment

I asked Darryl and he said there definitely is but he doesn't remember what issues. But definitely within the Banks run.

Comment

You know Darryl Banks?
            Cool

Comment

So, I ATTEMPTED to post this on Monday, but apparently, it didn't take. Stupid forums were glitching out like crazy!

Let's try this again...

Here's what's been found so far:

And the only one with a REAL signature, in cursive!

Comment

What about the statue Kyle Rayner is supposed to have made all the way into the 30th Century with the Legion?

Comment

I was interested to see how this turned out. Looks like you could get away with free handing one since the various artists didn't try and make it the same ever.

~//V\\~

Comment

Working...
                  X