Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I give Jack T. Chance above a perfect score for getting me that padlock! He even suggested the trade! He is now a proud owner of a couple of green light bulbs! But not just any green light bulbs, but the rare exclusive and very hard to find replacement Green light bulbs for the Green Lantern power battery prop! Enjoy Jack! (I had a white one in mine for the last two years and the green are so much better!)
    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

GLKING...

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
      And I give Jack T. Chance above a perfect score for getting me that padlock! He even suggested the trade! He is now a proud owner of a couple of green light bulbs! But not just any green light bulbs, but the rare exclusive and very hard to find replacement Green light bulbs for the Green Lantern power battery prop! Enjoy Jack! (I had a white one in mine for the last two years and the green are so much better!)
      Thanks Lord Mal!

Next up...

GLKING: It took him a little while (see the link above for more info) but he finally completed our transaction. I have my 2 rings and they're FANTASTIC! He DID refund me the shipping cost through PayPal for the delay, and has even said that he'll send me 2 more rings FREE, which is going WAY above & beyond the call of duty to make it up to me!

So, GLKING could respond to his emails a little quicker, and he needs to correct the situations that led to the delays (which he seems to be working on), but given the steps he took customer service-wise to correct the problem(s), I can't fault the guy too much. He's definitely earned a Positive from this poozer!

If you like his rings, give him a try. If you're concerned at all about the status of your order, send him an email and give him a couple days to respond. You *should* hear back from him within a reasonable length of time.

Comment

My feed back is pretty much the same as what Jack here says, I recieved my ring and quailty wise simply amazing. Only downside is his lack of communication but does get to you if persistant, other wise I would suggest seller.

Thanks GLKING also awaiting your reply back once you get this posting. Welcome back on the Corps.

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
        Thanks Lord Mal!

Next up...

GLKING: It took him a little while (see the link above for more info) but he finally completed our transaction. I have my 2 rings and they're FANTASTIC! He DID refund me the shipping cost through PayPal for the delay, and has even said that he'll send me 2 more rings FREE, which is going WAY above & beyond the call of duty to make it up to me!

So, GLKING could respond to his emails a little quicker, and he needs to correct the situations that led to the delays (which he seems to be working on), but given the steps he took customer service-wise to correct the problem(s), I can't fault the guy too much. He's definitely earned a Positive from this poozer!

If you like his rings, give him a try. If you're concerned at all about the status of your order, send him an email and give him a couple days to respond. You *should* hear back from him within a reasonable length of time.

Comment

The Master Tally is current as of this posting
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Superlantern - Good Transaction - thanks for helping me out with getting a TJ Parallax and a DCD Fatality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - awesome working with you , never had any problem at all transaction completed very fast
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Jack T. Chance - Great Transaction - I finally have a GL Padlock thanks to Jack, I'm thrilled
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

bobservations - Good Transaction - We had some issues that where neither of our faults, but we kept in contact and worked through. Awesome working with you bob!
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

GLKING - i'm still waiting, but i have faith that he'll follow through on his word ... the positive comments and actual photos of his work make me want to add a custom GLKING GL ring to my evergrowing GL collection ...

GLJIMT - great guy ... he's a truly great guy ... i can't say enough nice things about dealing with him ... as he mentioned above, there were some issues in the beginning, but it appears everything has been worked out ... i can't wait to get the merchandise ...

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                    Jack T. Chance - Great Transaction - I finally have a GL Padlock thanks to Jack, I'm thrilled
                    Thanks Jim!

And this SHOULD go without saying, but I'll say it anyway:

GLJIMT is a man of his word, I had no problems with him during the transaction. +1 Positive for him.

Comment

GLJIM - Amazing guy ... I received the trade exactly when he said I would ... I will definitely be doing bizness again with him ... Jim rocks !!!

GLKING - The product was well worth the wait ... It's an amazing Hal Jordan ring made out of a special durable alloy ... GLKING may not check his email regularly, but his skills are beyond compare ... WOW !!!

NOTE: As soon as the Kyle ring is received, I will ship my part of the trade ... The Hal Jordan ring was a freebie to make up for the long wait ... GLKING is an artist !!!

Comment

Hobbyonekenobi Awesome deal, got it to me quick, Very happy!

Comment

GLKING: An Update - When I first received the ring, it was the most amazing piece of GL work that I'd ever owned ... However, less than a week of wear has revealed the true quality of the ring ...

Normally, I'm rough on rings, so my wedding band was upgraded to titanium last year ... It took GLKING so long to finally send my ring, because he was working on a special alloy for aggressive wear ... To be perfectly honest, I think a regular sterling silver ring would have held up better than whatever this special alloy is ...

For the record, I've actually been extra careful with this ring ... I haven't tried to test it's durability ... I even take it off before washing my hands, etc ... Even after everything I've done to protect the ring, it still looks like I've been wearing the ring for a year or more ... At the time of this post, I haven't even had the ring for a week yet ...
                          Bob Sachs
                          Voice of Guy Gardner
                          Last edited by Bob Sachs; 01-04-2008, 05:10 PM. Reason: to correct a bobvious typo

Comment

Well, I just want to put a big fat negative for GLKING. After this long I can no longer believe he's having computer problems, he is ignoring me. And the fact that I have been put way waaay down in the list of people to recieve rings. By my count at least five other people who ordered after me (up to a month after me) have recieved theirs. While I am told maybe in late February, without explaination. As several other people have said before, a lot would have been avoided if he just emailed and said "having trouble will be a while, etc.." but no, you don't just take money from people on ebay and completely disappear. While I cannot account for the product (don't know if I ever will..) I CAN safely say he is one of the absolute worst ebayers I have ever been unfortunate enough to deal with. (or kinda not deal with, however you look at the situation)

Comment

Greenlant78 gets a and a black suit for our transaction. Quick shipping and awesome packaging, and the price was unbeatable. Thanks a lot buddy.

Now I have a Superman-Prime
                              sigpic
                              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

The Feedback is current as of this post
                                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X