[INT] Ferris Aircraft Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] [INT] Ferris Aircraft Patches

After doing the Ferris Aircraft Ball Caps for fun for the Green Lantern Movie... I was approached by the guys on the RPF about doing a run of Ferris Aircraft flight suit patches.

With my 20 years of flight equipment knowledge and my side hobby of reproducing Stargate patches, these will not be too hard to reproduce.

So I would like to poll this and see if anyone would be interested in buy these? This possible run would include the following:

-Ferris Aircraft Globe Patch (Right Arm)
    Anakinos (x2) (RPF) PAID
    CJ 617 (RPF) PAID

Unresponsible (RPF)
    Wolfdagon (RPF) PAID
    TK1164 (x5) (RPF) PAID

Zenman (x2) (RPF)
    zsherman (x2) (RPF)
    Lee S (RPF)
    MARK2 (RPF)
    De Baisch (RPF)
    Arlington Beech (RPF)
    ROTSAnakin (RPF) PAID
    Gosterro (RPF)
    Shaolinlantern (GLF) PAID
    VeesFistOfDeath (GLF)
    Tenax (GLF)
    hcampbell66 (GLF) PAID

-Ferris Sabre Test Program Patch (Left Arm)[/B]
    Anakinos (x2) (RPF) PAID
    CJ 617 (RPF) PAID

Unresponsible (RPF) PAID
    Wolfdagon (RPF) PAID
    TK1164 (x5) (RPF) PAID

Zenman (x2) (RPF)
    zsherman (x2) (RPF)
    Lee S (RPF)
    MARK2 (RPF)
    De Baisch (RPF)
    Arlington Beech (RPF)
    ROTSAnakin (RPF) PAID
    Gosterro (RPF)
    Shaolinlantern (GLF) PAID
    VeesFistOfDeath (GLF)
    Tenax (GLF)

-Hal Jordan (Name Tag)
    Anakinos (RPF)
    CJ 617 (RPF)
    Unresponsible (RPF)
    Wolfdagon (RPF)
    TK1164 (x4) (RPF)
    Zenman (RPF)
    zsherman (x2) (RPF)
    MARK2 (RPF)
    De Baisch (RPF)
    ROTSAnakin (RPF)
    Gosterro (RPF)
    Shaolinlantern (GLF)
    VeesFistOfDeath (GLF)
    Tenax (GLF)

-Carol Ferris (Name Tag)
    Anakinos (RPF)
    Wolfdagon (RPF)
    TK1164 (RPF)
    Zenman (RPF)
    MARK2 (RPF)
    Gosterro? (RPF)

UPDATE 11-09-2011 Ok boys and girls... NOW taking pre-sale payments...

For easy of this run I have just added the patches and patch bundle packages to my site for easy of check out and paypal payments. Links are here! You can order with OR without velcro on all patches.

TRIO PATCH SET or ALL 4 PATCHES ONLY
    (if ordering all 4, on 2nd option pick either name you will get BOTH Name Tags if you select ALL 4 on the 3rd option
    Loft | StitchsLoft

FERRIS AIRCRAFT PATCH ONLY
    Loft | StitchsLoft

SABRE PATCH ONLY
    Loft | StitchsLoft

NAME TAG ONLY HERE
    Loft | StitchsLoft

If you prefer to not use my site then PM me or email me with your order and I will invoice you via paypal. I prefer my site because it tracks all the orders for me and cuts down on mistakes.

I am still working on the FULL flight suit packages, PM me or email me if interested in those, each flight suit will come with FULL set patches of your choice... prices will vary on size and condition of flight suits
    Are you kidding? YES!!!
    90.00%
    No thanks! I have enough patches...
    10.00%
    Stitch
    Kilowog's Recruit
    Last edited by Stitch; 07-08-2012, 10:40 PM.
    ~Stitch's Loft

Our last run was just completed today. Now that my Stargate patches are done and on there way the next order batch can start! The artwork has left to the patch marker tomorrow and the final decisions on the prices will be determined, but should remain the same... Then I can start talking pre-sale payments and a sample will be provided, once approved then the run will be completed and the patches sent out by me!

Pre-sales will be starting soon! Anyone interested?
    ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

perhaps.

Comment

Anyone who wants to do flight suit costume, and I have seen some you guys in SPANDEX I do recommend it! LOL

These will be perfect for a costume or display! Screen accurate and better than studio quality!
        ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

How much

Comment

I'm gonna guess the answer is something like...

Originally posted by Stitch View Post

Prices will vary on interest the more we do the lower the price. But EACH patch will be in the ballpark of $10-$15.00. With enough interest I will look at doing slightly discounted "package" price of Hal or Carol set of 3.

Comment

Who has to thumbs and feels like an idiot
              <<<<<this guy

Comment

I was just searching for something like this for Halloween! I'd be interested in a set of 3 if you can keep it under $30.

Comment

The plan is to offer them as set for that. Still waiting on final prices from my patch guy and I really need the interest. I am hoping between the RPF and you guys i can get enough support to start the run!

Id like to start list of those who are interested please, so if you are interested please post up! If it is a maybe then tell me that too. This does not lock you into buying them, but I prefer on serious buyers so my numbers are not too far off, bunch back out it hurts the whole run!
                  Stitch
                  Kilowog's Recruit
                  Last edited by Stitch; 10-11-2011, 04:50 PM.
                  ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

ill take one

Comment

Originally posted by VeesFistOfDeath View Post
                      ill take one
                      One of what there is three patches? One set? then WHO?
                      ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

UPDATED!
                        ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Ok guys we are CLOSE! With here and the RPF we almost have enough interest to pay for the run, so ill cover the last bit as long as everyone will commit soon!

I will open up for payments on Nov 4th, so start saving up for your patches!

I am closing out a belt buckle deal on that day, do not want too many payments flying into the paypal at once. So this is the plan...

$12.00ea or $10.00ea at a order of 3 or more patches! Everyone good with that?

Anyone who wants them on a flight suit I will also make special orders available ready and out the box on a case by case deal because some of the flight suits are not as nice as others so I do not feel it fair to set solid price on the flight suits!

Email or PM me if you interested in the full flight suit and let me know your size ill let you know what it will cost and if I have that size or can get it?
                          ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Anyone else I will be taking pre-sale payments next week!
                            ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Ok boys and girls... NOW taking pre-sale payments...

For easy of this run I have just added the patches and patch bundle packages to my site for easy of check out and paypal payments. Links are here! You can order with OR without velcro on all patches.

TRIO PATCH SET or ALL 4 PATCHES ONLY
                              (if ordering all 4, on 2nd option pick either name you will get BOTH Name Tags if you select ALL 4 on the 3rd option
                              Loft | StitchsLoft

FERRIS AIRCRAFT PATCH ONLY
                              Loft | StitchsLoft

SABRE PATCH ONLY
                              Loft | StitchsLoft

CAROL NAME TAG ONLY HERE
                              Loft | StitchsLoft

If you prefer to not use my site then PM me or email me with your order and I will invoice you via paypal. I prefer my site because it tracks all the orders for me and cuts down on mistakes.

I am still working on the FULL flight suit packages, PM me or email me if interested in those, each flight suit will come with FULL set patches of your choice... prices will vary on size and condition of flight suits
                              Stitch
                              Kilowog's Recruit
                              Last edited by Stitch; 10-02-2015, 08:59 PM. Reason: All info copied to first post
                              ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

Working...
                              X