SDCC 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
    Right on! Twitter is full of useful information.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• How much is a ride?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
        How much is a ride?
        I think it was like five bucks or so

Sent from Oan Space: Sector 2814
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Sweet gonna have to hit that up

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
            Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
            How much is a ride?
            IIRC, it depends on how far you go. I think from the Gaslamp to Little Italy is about $2-$3 each way. I like going to Casa de Reyes in Old Town for good Mexican Food with generous portions. I'm sure there are better places that are closer to the downtown area that probably Robinson or Projectile could tell you about.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• For good Mexican leave downtown and find a good hole in the wall place, or go to lolitas right by the stadium if you have to stay in downtown.

Comment

• Yes Robinson is right. If you can't leave downtown go to Lolitas.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I must hit up that Game of Thrones and Spartacus Panel.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• 21 Days 'till SDCC

Comment

• Man, I'm seeing scalpers on craigslist trying to sell badges for really high amounts.
                      Like this: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/tix/3082981962.html

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/tix/3085677590.html

I should Narc on them

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Whoever spends money on that is an ass. If they check his badge and id he's gonna get the boot and be shit out of luck on 500 beans. They really need to find a way to combat this.

Comment

• OK here's the deal you want!! I have four day passes for a male PLUS!! parking for all four days guess where??? right under the convention center and to top it off i put i had a rental car so you can show up in ANY car and be good to go!! I accapt paypal so that way your money is insured and so are my tickets i will get the tickets i already have the printouts for the parking. So if your a die hard fan and your all out of luck and can't get tickets because they are ALL sold out just hit me up i can make your COMIC CON 2012 dreams come true!!!!!
                          To think, you could buy tickets at the door 8 short years ago.

RE: Super Shuttle, I'll be taking that deal. The price is much better than taking a Taxi.
                          Sylent_Asassin
                          Black Lantern
                          Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 06-20-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• I remember the first convention I attended SDCC in 2008. I was able to buy a one day Saturday pass in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              21 Days 'till SDCC
                              Let's kill time with a question a day.

Here's a list of questions, where one question will be asked each day until the event:

1. What was the first Comic Convention you attended?
                              2. Have you ever attended SDCC? If so, what year?
                              3. What is your first memory of attending SDCC or other Comic Convention?
                              4. What did you expect from your first attendance at SDCC or Comic Convention?
                              5. Do you remember how much you paid to get into SDCC or Comic Convention you first attended?
                              6. Name a Comic Convention you have not attended, but would like to attend.
                              7. Do you wear a fanboy shirt when you attend a comic convention, if so which ones?
                              8. What’s your favorite memory of SDCC or Comic Convention?
                              9. What cosplayer do you remember most from attending SDCC or a Comic Convention?
                              10. Which celebrity, artist or writer were you most excited about when you met them at SDCC or a Comic Convention?
                              11. Which celebrity, artist or writer that you have not met, but would like to meet at SDCC or a Comic Convention?
                              12. Have you ever cosplayed at SDCC or a Comic Convention? If so, what did you dress up as?
                              13. Is there a exclusive or souvenir (autograph, ticket stub, photograph of/with something, etc) from SDCC or a Comic Convention that you’re so happy to have? If so, what is it? If not, is there some exclusive that you would like to have?
                              14. If you attending or attended SDCC, how far did you travel to get there. If you’re not SDCC, what’s the farthest you travel to a Comic Convention?
                              15. How do you prepare for a comic book convention? Do you pack a lunch and water? Do you bring comic books for autographs? Do you bring a camera?
                              16. List in order of preference when attending SDCC or a Comic Book Convention: Attend a movie or TV panel; Attend a comic book panel; hunt for exclusives; take pictures of and with cosplayers; dress as a cosplayer; get free swag; meet and get autographs of artists, writers and celebrities
                              17. When you attend SDCC or a Comic Convention, are you the type that like to get there at least an hour before the doors open or show up a little later and avoid the masses trying to get in?
                              18. Post your favorite picture from SDCC or a comic convention. It doesn't have to be a picture you've taken.
                              19. Have you ever met anyone from the GLCMB for the first time at SDCC or a Comic Convention?
                              20. What are you most looking forward to for 2012 SDCC?
                              21. In few sentences, describe your overall experience(s) at SDCC or a comic convention. Meaning, what keeps you coming back or wanting to come back? What was your impressions of other fans and people attending the event? What type of things at the event will you always remember?

1. What was the first Comic Convention you attended?

The first Comic Convention I attended was WonderCon in San Francisco. If I recall correctly, it was 2007.
                              Darth_Primus
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by Darth_Primus; 06-28-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• My first convention was Wizard World Philly. I honestly don't remember the year. I met Rag Morales and Brian Michael Bendis and bought an awesome sword. From then on I was hooked on Comic Cons

Comment

Working...
                                X