Tazz's upcoming video game leaks and spoilers thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zan_Black_Lantern View Post
    Ok 4 player co-op, is it gona be only 4 players, or can you have a two player co-op?
    you can switch up. so lets say if it is you and one other person then yes you can have 2 player co-op

its also called galaxy at war
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

in co-op/mp you can create your own species

Now that a suitable amount of time has passed for players to get over the shock that Mass Effect 3 will include a multiplayer-driven survival mode, more questions are surfacing. Fortunately for us, BioWare wants to answer them. A newly posted Q&A with ME3 producer Jesse Houston on the BioWare Blog doesn't reveal all, but you'll still want to give it a look.

The most newsworthy item is probably the fact that Mass Effect 3 won't support either split-screen or LAN play for local multiplayer. Houston adds that "it is definitely on the table as something we might add," so let your hope spring eternal. It's hardly a dealbreaker for this sort of game though.

Among the other revelations: no Kinect features in multiplayer and PC versions of the game will require an Internet connection "when you initially launch and authorize it." The Kinect news probably doesn't come as a surprise, since its use in the single player game is built around handing out squad commands. Since you're playing with a human squad in multiplayer, the Kinect isn't really called for.

Houston also drops a hint about the multiplayer mode's character creation process when asked if players will be able to play as the Geth. He neither confirms nor denies that, saying instead that "there will be a lot of interesting races that you may not expect to be able to play as because they wouldn’t normally be looked upon as characters who are for the fight normally. That said we’ll be releasing more and more characters through DLC later."

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...#ixzz1dElUpBjy

Comment

mass effect 3 demo for single and mp due january 2012 and no official day is released yet

Comment

beta tester leaks grand theft auto 5 details

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAu..._at_gtaforums/

Comment

Keep us posted on the new Bioware game.
            Minimum space distance:
            a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
            ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
              Keep us posted on the new Bioware game.
              only news on that is this

full unvealing at vgas 2011 12/10/2011

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/07/fi...-game-appears/

only image to surface

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                  Damn!
                  yea alot of people are saying this new bioware game is a mix of bulletstorm and something else

Comment

That looks present day to me, the other jeep isn't nearly 'Mad Max' enough to be post apocalyptic.

ME 3 Grumbling

Something I missed over in the other thread was the threat from Bioware that the only way to get the full ending in ME3 is to complete the MP/Co-op mode.
                    I heard it from my LCBSG* this evening.

If true, this sucks festering donkey bollocks!

Anyone who's seen how long it took me to complete Arkham City will realise I don't have a lot of time for gaming on the best days, so Co-op is logistically unavailable to me.

I can understand why Bioware want to do that, forcing Co-op means people have to buy the game either new, or cough up for an online pass if they get it second hand - not an issue for me, I'll be pre-ordering the collectors' edition just as soon as I've got the cash together.
                    I just hope that in time (and if said rumour is true), Bioware will release the co-op missions for single player.

*Local Comic Book Store Guy
                    Minimum space distance:
                    a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                    ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
                      That looks present day to me, the other jeep isn't nearly 'Mad Max' enough to be post apocalyptic.

ME 3 Grumbling

Something I missed over in the other thread was the threat from Bioware that the only way to get the full ending in ME3 is to complete the MP/Co-op mode.
                      I heard it from my LCBSG* this evening.

If true, this sucks festering donkey bollocks!

Anyone who's seen how long it took me to complete Arkham City will realise I don't have a lot of time for gaming on the best days, so Co-op is logistically unavailable to me.

I can understand why Bioware want to do that, forcing Co-op means people have to buy the game either new, or cough up for an online pass if they get it second hand - not an issue for me, I'll be pre-ordering the collectors' edition just as soon as I've got the cash together.
                      I just hope that in time (and if said rumour is true), Bioware will release the co-op missions for single player.

*Local Comic Book Store Guy

regarding that i would say wait till bioware gives out more info because alot of people over on the ign boards are flipping there lid on something that hasnt really been talked about alot.

i admit i was always against this in mass effect but im willing to cave and give it ago.

i look at it like at least it isnt call of duty team death match or free for all.

i remember reading an old gameinformer saying last year me3 will have multiple endings so i think a few will be from single player alone and not just mp

Comment

Report: Xbox 720 Hitting Stores Holiday 2012
                        Microsoft's next allegedly debuting at CES in January.
                        by Scott LoweNovember 9, 2011Earlier this week, the web was set ablaze with new rumors regarding the next-generation Xbox, otherwise known as the Xbox 720 and allegedly codenamed ‘Loop.’ The original report suggested that the new system would be cheaper and smaller than the Xbox 360, be based on Windows 9 and sport ARM processing architecture.

Most importantly, the source alleged that the new console would make its debut at E3 next year.

Tech journalist Paul Thurrott claimed otherwise today, suggesting that Microsoft will instead use Consumer Electronics Show in January as the launching point for their next console, and that it will integrate extensively with Windows 8 and Windows Phone.

During an episode of Windows Weekly, Thurrott stated:

"What I'm hearing is the console is going to come out for holidays next year, meaning that they would almost have to announce this at CES, wouldn't they?”

He went on to claim that Microsoft is taking a note from Apple’s playbook. “They want this thing to integrate very tightly with Windows 8 and Windows Phone,” he said. “Which is a problem with the current Xbox.”

Given the nature of the source and the language used, we’d recommend taking these claims with a grain of salt.

All the same, should the next Xbox make its debut at CES, IGN will be on the ground conducting our annual coverage on IGN Tech.

Comment

what a waste for a roster spot and hes not even in wwe anymore....

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

*Spoiler Alert*

For those who have seen the beta footage of the "Save the female Krogan Mission" we see a Yahg in the science center. Supposedly its a place to study creatures, their genetics, and evolutionary data. Its quite likely that the first Krogan that the Salarians encountered were processed through here before they decided to uplift their people to fight the Rachni.

Does anyone else think that the Salarians are seriously considering uplifting the Yahg as footsoldiers to use against the Reapers? Theoretically with their culture it might be easier to control them than the Krogan, for one thing are supposed to follow the strongest. That usually is the person who defeated their last leader.

They seem to be potentially stronger and more resilient than the Krogan. Though the long term implications could be dire...

Comment

What is the connection between bears and Reapers? Watch today’s episode of BioWare pulse to find out!

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

God of War IV's release date may have been outed. New Zealand retailer MightyApe has listed the game with an estimated release date of September 28, 2012.

A job listing previously suggested that the game may be in development, and this listing only adds fuel to the fire.

For now, Sony hasn't confirmed that the game is in development and the release date is only a rumor.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212160p1.html

Comment

Working...
                                X