No announcement yet.

SDCC 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, this morning I tried to see if I could improve my hotel situation for SDCC at the hotel resale. However, the SDCC Hotel page did not reset/provide a link to the hotel resale as noted prior to today, which as a source of anger and frustration to many on the Twitter-sphere.

I figured I try the original link sent out back in March and it worked, but I wasn't able to improve my hotel situation. I tried to help someone get a hotel reservation for SDCC even though it wasn't in the downtown area but wasn't able to do so either as the webpage would either 503 Error crap out or would be unavailable by the time the registration page was finally loaded.

I guess this is my karma as the first 3 years of the hotel lottery system I was able to get my top choice, but the last 3 years I've been out of luck.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Is everyone that's attending SDCC still down for a meet-up at the Tilted Kilt? Last year, Jay Burg said that Preview Night was too hectic to meet up, so if anyone wants to hang out and kick back a few on a different day, speak up or forever hold your peace. Wednesday and Thursday is fine with me, but Friday and Saturday are reserved for the wife.
      Sylent_Asassin
      Black Lantern
      Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 06-10-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I'll be in town on thursday to work.

Comment

Sdcc banners are up
          Attached Files

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Star Wars The Force awakens will have a panel on Friday in Hall H

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wa...inkId=14836359

Warner Bros. Tv panel schedule

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/comi...go-1201516506/
            projectile
            Sidekick
            Last edited by projectile; 06-10-2015, 08:17 PM.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I'll be there once again, same bat-time same bat-channel

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Thursday around 9?

Comment

Im done for that

Comment

Okay, I'm down for that. Thursday around 9:00pm at Tilted Kilt.

Comment

I will give this my best college try!

Comment

My wife and I have dinner plans on Thursday night. But it if changes, I'll be sure to show up at the Kilt as I haven't missed a meet up yet.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I'm thinking we should set up a group me for sdcc, it'll help coordinate things in real time rather than having to jump back here to see any updates. We can post wait times for exclusives as well as cool things we may run into while there. Give me an I'm in if you are as well as shooting me your number or email addy

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                            I'm thinking we should set up a group me for sdcc, it'll help coordinate things in real time rather than having to jump back here to see any updates. We can post wait times for exclusives as well as cool things we may run into while there. Give me an I'm in if you are as well as shooting me your number or email addy
                            Good idea. Will do you do the honors in setting this up? Actually, we could create an SDCC 2015 social group and post all of that information there.

Comment

Yeah I'll set it up, I've got your number and DPs

Comment

I'll be leaving for sd tomorrow morning, see you all there!

Comment

Working...
                                X