No announcement yet.

the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey man it's cool. I'm sure your snake never bites. Lay it on me.

http://www.grindtv.com/random/snake-...ra-bite-video/

Comment

• Yo.

.....sry, Ive little sympathy here: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3051334

Georgia 13-year-old accidentally kills himself while handling a gun on Instagram Live

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3139910

Biracial pageant winner accused of being too light-skinned on Twitter

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I will say this, I wouldn't have guessed she was black from her picture. But then again, it was only recently that I discovered that Dwayne Johnson is black, so maybe I'm not the best judge of such things.

Comment

• This is no comment on their race identity, but it's interesting (from a race relations standpoint) that the only black woman to win an academy award is half white. The only black president is half white. And now Miss Black University Texas is half white. In this country, we seem to accept our black achievers more if they are at least half not.
            Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 05-06-2017, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              I will say this, I wouldn't have guessed she was black from her picture. But then again, it was only recently that I discovered that Dwayne Johnson is black, so maybe I'm not the best judge of such things.
              .....wait, really? if I might ask (w/o any neg judgement, natch): wat did U see him as b4 now?

Ive always looked @ him and saw mixed (much like Vin Diesel or Tiger Woods), and thats not only due to his skin color but how they *and* his facial features come about......

this does bring up an interesting point however: I wonder how he regards himself; 50/50 or does he lean more towards 1 cultural background than the other?

Tazer

Comment

• The Rock's mother is Samoan and his father is black. Both were wrestlers. He originally billed himself as Rocky Malvia.

It has to do with how black a person looks. Obama isn't really "black" but he looks black, so he went ahead and said he was. Nobody said he "wasn't black enough," even though he was barely exposed to any black people while growing up.

Blake Griffin is half black but looks white, so a lot of people thought he was white until he became better known.

It also has to do with what kind of story the media want to tell. The media called Tiger Woods black, but he never described himself that way.
                Trey Strain
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by Trey Strain; 05-07-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                  The Rock's mother is Samoan and his father is black. Both were wrestlers. He originally billed himself as Rocky Malvia.

It has to do with how black a person looks. Obama isn't really "black" but he looks black, so he went ahead and said he was. Nobody said he "wasn't black enough," even though he was barely exposed to any black people while growing up.

Blake Griffin is half black but looks white, so a lot of people thought he was white until he became better known.

It also has to do with what kind of story the media want to tell. The media called Tiger Woods black, but he never described himself that way.
                  TRUTH, but that's applicable to anybody really; look @ Mark-Paul Gosselar or Rob Schneider who're both 1/2 Filipino.

however, in The Rocks case, I never saw that side of his heritage; I saw "dude of mixed background".....
                  :/

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

........moron!

http://www.kctv5.com/story/35370757/...ing-out-of-car

Man shoots himself in penis while getting out of car

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                      Yo.

.....wait, really? if I might ask (w/o any neg judgement, natch): wat did U see him as b4 now?
                      Honestly, before learning that, I didn't give it much thought. I guess I just didn't ever look at him and think, "Black". If I'd been forced to guess, I might have guessed some kind of Pacific Islander, which apparently he is as much as he is Black.

Comment

• I think the National Enquirer qualifies as a dumbass. I'm not a huge fan of Richard Simmons. I find the sound of his Jerry Lewis voice alone to be intolerable, besides what he says. But I'm glad the guy is doing this and I wish him well with it.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3156796

Alaska lawmaker David Eastman censured for suggesting some women try to get pregnant to get 'free trip to the city' for abortions

Tazer

Comment

• If in fact there were any women who seriously thought like that, they too would belong in this thread. But I'd need actual documentation before I'd buy it.

Comment

• If any of these folks walked into your office for a job interview, you'd hire them on the spot, right?

http://www.ranker.com/list/face-tatt...53473455547287

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                                If any of these folks walked into your office for a job interview, you'd hire them on the spot, right?
                                I'm guessing most of these people aren't exactly the holding-out-for-a-management-position type. Pretty funny. Several would be fine if they were anywhere but the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X