The Green Lantern by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I just started Season Two. Finished the first issue. I haven't had any big problems with the series but then again, I'm not waiting a month between issues either so things probably flow a lot better for me. Where does the trouble start?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        I just started Season Two. Finished the first issue. I haven't had any big problems with the series but then again, I'm not waiting a month between issues either so things probably flow a lot better for me. Where does the trouble start?
        I'd say that Season Two issues #2 and #3 are what really soured me on the book. Before then I just thought it was kind of average.

Comment

• Riley Rossmo posted some concept sketches for his variant cover to Season One #12 variant:

Final cover:

Comment

Comment

• Comment

That art is stunning with color. Wow!

Comment

• The Green Lantern Season Two #7
                  Written By Grant Morrison
                  Art And Cover By Liam Sharp
                  Variant Cover By Howard Porter
                  ON SALE 09/08/20
                  $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 7 of 12 | FC | DC

This issue catches you up on everything you need to know and tees up Green Lantern Hal Jordan’s ultimate battle ahead!

In the lethal aftermath of the war with the Anti-Matter Lanterns, Hal finds himself in a bizarre afterlife facing the judgment of the Young Guardians. Nothing will ever be the same again as the truth about the coming Ultrawar and the Cosmic Grail is finally revealed. Hal must gird himself to face death and rebirth to save the universe…one more time.

Comment

• The first picture above reminded me of Hal Jordan, Spectre.

Comment

• Fairly certain that has to be on purpose so we'll probably get some Spectre references in that issue at least.

Comment

• That is a very odd cover by Sharp. I really can't even tell where it's his work.

Comment

Working...
                        X