What Are You Curently Reading? Vol 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Bullseye View Post
    I don't know what it is I just tink MK Max is adorable and very endearing you read it and you just want to give him a hug. I think it's his "I'm unsure of myself" face he makes...

See, you do like Mark Millar! Or at least Terry Dodson.

The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

You know I'll take bisexual, hot for parker, crybaby, mamas boy, prostitue picking up Max over "I faint at the sight of Luke Cage" Max anyday. But I do like Dodson maybe if Bendis had a better artist on New Avengers I would have been more forgiving of the fainting...but David Finch really didn't help his cause.

Comment

You know I'll take bisexual, hot for parker, crybaby, mamas boy, prostitue picking up Max over "I faint at the sight of Luke Cage" Max anyday. But I do like Dodson maybe if Bendis had a better artist on New Avengers I would have been more forgiving of the fainting...but David Finch really didn't help his cause.
        Well, we both know how much you love Bendis, but you don't like Finch?

Not even happy Bully? I do like Dodson better, though.

Comment

It's not that I don't like him it's just when Bendis pulls crap like that the artist really needs to bring their A game. Bald trench coat wearing Max is definatly not A material.

His Max was fine in costume he should have stuck with that especially when he realized Bendis was going to be an asshat.

Had he looked like that when he fainted I may have been more forgiving and it may have been more of an "awe poor Maxwell" situation than a "stupid bendis" one.

Comment

It's not that I don't like him it's just when Bendis pulls crap like that the artist really needs to bring their A game. Bald trench coat wearing Max is definatly not A material.

His Max was fine in costume he should have stuck with that especially when he realized Bendis was going to be an asshat.

Had he looked like that when he fainted I may have been more forgiving and it may have been more of an "awe poor Maxwell" situation than a "stupid bendis" one.
            Well, that's still Bendis' fault. He was one who wrote Bully in a trench coat.

Comment

Hmm...wonder what's with Bendis and bald guys in black coats...wonder what it could be...

Still Finch should have been like "Hey...this is an asshat move lets at least make him look good"

Comment

Hmm...wonder what's with Bendis and bald guys in black coats...wonder what it could be...

Still Finch should have been like "Hey...this is an asshat move lets at least make him look good"
                Bendis loves the Matrix?

He does have a thing for bald black men.

And Finch had to be faithful to get paid. Getting paid and dealing with asshat bosses is the American way!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                  Bendis loves the Matrix?

He does have a thing for bald black men.

And Finch had to be faithful to get paid. Getting paid and dealing with asshat bosses is the American way!
                  I was going to say it's probably his favorite movie but then I remembered

Finch could have at least given him hair I'll take the trench coat if I have to but at least give him hair.

Comment

I was going to say it's probably his favorite movie but then I remembered

Finch could have at least given him hair I'll take the trench coat if I have to but at least give him hair.
                    Again, it's Bendis' demand. Bendis probably demands that all his artists draws as many bald guys as possible.

Comment

I'm sure he has a set quota of how many bald men there should be per page...stupid Bendis couldn't even give me hair that's not asking for much...if you're going to make him faint and dress badly at least give the man some hair.

Comment

I'm sure he has a set quota of how many bald men there should be per page...stupid Bendis couldn't even give me hair that's not asking for much...if you're going to make him faint and dress badly at least give the man some hair.
                        But in Bendisverse bald=hot, and everyone you love acts like a pussy.

Comment

But in Bendisverse bald=hot, and everyone you love acts like a pussy.
                          It's so sad how true that statement is.

Comment

It's so sad how true that statement is.
                            Yep, you really should stay away, sweety.

Comment

Say cheese!

Comment

Yep, you really should stay away, sweety.
                                But I HAVE to read it it's really not fair I mean right now he has Bully and Mac. Bully isn't so bad but poor Mac when he's not crying over everything going on around him he's just standing in the corner like a piece of furniture...I get better Mac action in Dark Wolverine.

Comment

Working...
                                X