Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Thread (Walking Dead TV Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having never read the comic, it was a total surprise to me, so whether that happened and then the other that happened, I was genuinely surprised. I also have to say that was probably the most brutal hour of prime time TV I have ever seen in my life. I honestly wonder how this compared with the "who shot JR?" Cliffhanger of Dallas in terms of viewers and general interest.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
      Well, that happened... ... ...and then that happened.

That almost happened, which was kinda neat.
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
      I went to spookyworld last night, so I just got to watch it now. It was pretty good, and a satisfying beginning to the season. I suppose I'm glad it panned out like it did. The ALMOST Fearless mentioned was the highlight of the episode for me, the way it ratcheted up the tension for the audience. VERY well done.
      see, now, Id already known who was gonna get offed according to the storyline, so I wasn't really taken aback at all (altho the OTHER PERSON who got taken out was a bit of a stunner)....but all-in-all I was left feeling kinda underwhelmed & disappointed, because I wanted that "almost" to happen & put a smile on my face.

..........didn't happen tho. :/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• This is me after watching the episode when, as Fearless said, "that happened":

and "then that happened."

and the I was like:

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• That last line by Negan basically summed up the episode.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• This is more relevant than relevant.
              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                That last line by Negan basically summed up the episode.

I was WAITING for him to drop that line the whole episode. JDM did not disappoint.

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post

x9,000.

Comment

• Is anybody still watching? Season 10 drops tomorrow (or right now, if you know where to look). It's got promise enough if they bring Negan into a more prominent role.

But man, "Fear the Walking Dead"... that past season was probably the worst TV I've seen in my life.

Comment

Working...
                  X